Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT-Need shop space in Bay Area for metal worker
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dkos
I know there are a lot of you in the Bay Area, so I figured I'd ask...

The guy who taught me to weld is looking to move to the Bay Area. He describes what he does as " sort of engineering/building/art/mad-science". Here is a link to his site: http://www.te-motorworks.com/index.html. He has some pix of a '59 Triumph TR3 he restored and a sheet metal brake he made. Also some cool art pieces.

He's an interesting guy. Ivy League education. He has a degree in Computer and Electrical Engineering from University of Pennsylvania; Magna Cum Laude, no less.

He's a very talented welder, metal worker, inventor,etc. If anyone has any suggestions were he could find some rental space let me know.
ppickerell
QUOTE(dkos @ Feb 10 2007, 10:36 AM) *

I know there are a lot of you in the Bay Area, so I figured I'd ask...

The guy who taught me to weld is looking to move to the Bay Area. He describes what he does as " sort of engineering/building/art/mad-science". Here is a link to his site:<http://www.te-motorworks.com/index.html>. He has some pix of a '59 Triumph TR3 he restored and a sheet metal brake he made. Also some cool art pieces.

He's an interesting guy. Ivy League education. He has a degree in Computer and Electrical Engineering from University of Pennsylvania; Magna Cum Laude, no less.

He's a very talented welder, metal worker, inventor,etc. If anyone has any suggestions were he could find some rental space let me know.

I may have a startup type shop situation in the easy bay that would work. Have him call me
925-209-3800
Patrick
dkos
Thanks Patrick, I'll give him your info.
dkos
icon_bump.gif

I fixed the link above
grantsfo
That Bultaco brings back memories.
dkos
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Feb 12 2007, 06:40 PM) *

Huh? confused24.gif
jd74914
QUOTE(dkos @ Feb 12 2007, 11:14 PM) *

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Feb 12 2007, 06:40 PM) *

Huh? confused24.gif

There are 2 actually . . . as I'm sure Grant saw. My dad has one now, and he keeps telling me that we have to bring it home.

Very cool bikes . . . I like the "standoff" starting on his laugh.gif

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.