Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clutch for an early 6.........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dominic L
with 901 transaxle. I saw this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...p;rd=1&rd=1

on ebay and would like to know opinions of the kit or seller for that matter. Looks like a good bang for the buck. My car is a 2.8 6cyl with headers, crankfire, etc. Car will be used for autocross mainly but driven to and from the events in traffic.

Other recommendations for lightened flywheel and clutch kits are appreciated as well.
GeorgeRud
Looks good, but only use the puck disc on a track car. They suck on the street.
Joe Bob
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Feb 10 2007, 04:00 PM) *

Looks good, but only use the puck disc on a track car. They suck on the street.

Yeah not user friendly.....

I use Kennedy Engineered Products in Palmdale CA.....custom built flywheels with discs and TO...prices are cheaper than oem.

They did my conversion flywheels for my 3.0 914, 2.2/6 in a 356, 3.6 in my 911SC and about 15 other cars over a 20 year span....20...geez, 30....bought my first one in 75.....

They can also put a bigger disc in the flywheel than what would noramlly be there for longevity....I also had them once do a 6volt ring gear because I was too lazy to source a 12volt starter....12volt system but a 6volt starter....thing spun up like no tomorrow....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.