Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Drive of the year?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
It's been really warm here in the midwest and east. I put new shocks on the Range Rover today then decided the teener needed a bath and a topless drive before being put away for the winter. I actually took it to a car wash. It did pretty well considering it is pretty low. I had to keep to the inside edge of the drive pulley, the engine died once, but fired up before I got to the end of the wash (no raintray) and only leaked in one spot. I went home and got my neigbor's 6 year old son and took him for a half hour spin with the top off. He had a blast. His first words to his mom when we got back were "we went fast!"

I tried to tell him that it just seemed like we were going fast wink.gif We actually didn't go too fast, but it pulls so damn hard it goes very quickly!

I put it away and took a couple funky pics. Hopefully the streets won't get covered in salt so I may get another chance to spin it this year.
seanery
heres the shot in the garage.
Bruce Allert
The sky was blue
temp was 42
should'a taken punkin out too

but I din't sad.gif ................ b
Qarl
I think it was 78 today... nice fall weather... too bad I don't have my 914 ready... sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.