Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My new project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sparky
Ok so I sold out for a 951. It's Guards Red (aren't they all?) and needs paint. I picked it up back in October but haven't been able to do anything as I had 4 bad tears in my rotator cuff and had surgery. Physical therapy has been a bastard but I've been able to get several things done. I removed a crappy aftermarket alarm that was draining the battery, upgraded the headlight wiring and resolved a host of other electrical gremlins the P.O caused. I pulled the rear hatch today to reseal it and am trying to line someone up for paint. I'd really like to paint the lower rockers blacks, the rear lower turbo wing black, the front valance black and add a Martini Racing style stripe down the center of the hood filling in between the body lines. Can someone find a decent pic of a 951 and Photoshop up what I have described? I suck at photoshop...

Here's a shot of the car in the garage today after I installed a 968 antenna and jepg of the Martini style stripe I'd like:
scotty b
Couple pics that might be better to werk with
Sparky
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 11 2007, 08:13 PM) *

Couple pics that might be better to werk with

Yeah I need to get it out of the garage and go for nice "spirited" drive so I can get better pics. The rear hatch seal should be cured by Tuesday just in time for potential snow. I can get thr hatch re-installed, stereo upgraded and interior buttoned up before Friday and head out Friday night for a good shake down then head out for a breakfast run Saturday for some pics.
iamchappy
I just painted my 951 phonies the same way...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.