Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 of interest on CL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/276989082.html
Looks like a creamsicle, Calling Mr. Bowlsby.
CCLINLE
sixnotfour
Dang, still has the front spoiler.
orthobiz
Quick, get the VIN #!

biz
jd74914
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Feb 11 2007, 11:54 PM) *

Quick, get the VIN #!

biz

quick . . . buy the car
Bleyseng
shit, I can fix that!!! welder.gif
JeffBowlsby
Cool, right here in my backyard, about 30 min south of me. I can help someone buy it, but I have no place to store it. Looks like it at least needs wheels to be a roller. let me know if anyone needs help getting this car. Looks like a great find.
914werke
drooley.gif idea.gif
Joe Bob
Ridden hard and not even put away....what a shame....
KELTY360
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Feb 11 2007, 09:55 PM) *

drooley.gif idea.gif

av-943.gif
Michael N
Vin# 4742914360 I bought the car tonight. From what I know about LE's it is the real deal. It is actually is in better shape than the pictures give it credit for. It sat at a VW repair shop in Morgan Hill for years. The engine and tranny was removed. Not sure what I am going to do with it once I get it home.
Hammy
QUOTE(Michael N @ Feb 11 2007, 10:46 PM) *

Vin# 4742914360 I bought the car tonight. From what I know about LE's it is the real deal. It is actually is in better shape than the pictures give it credit for. It sat at a VW repair shop in Morgan Hill for years. The engine and tranny was removed.

Cool
Nice save.
McMark
NICE!!!!! thumb3d.gif
914werke
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 11 2007, 10:23 PM) *

QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Feb 11 2007, 09:55 PM) *

drooley.gif idea.gif

av-943.gif

biggrin.gif
Good Grab Mike. If you plan on keeping it let me know Im restoring one right now.

R.
Bleyseng
Buy it from him Rich, you need a pair of LE's.
effutuo101
av-943.gif That is all Rich needs. Twins.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Michael N @ Feb 12 2007, 01:46 AM) *

Vin# 4742914360 I bought the car tonight. From what I know about LE's it is the real deal. It is actually is in better shape than the pictures give it credit for. It sat at a VW repair shop in Morgan Hill for years. The engine and tranny was removed. Not sure what I am going to do with it once I get it home.

drooley.gif Please save her!! clap56.gif Congrats on your purchase! aktion035.gif I love creamsicles, as most have realized. driving.gif Get yourself a COA & see if you can find her engine. creamsicle914.jpg Probably a very difficult task to find the original engine. huh.gif Transmission was most likely not recorded. rocking nana.gif Keep in touch w/ Jeff Bowlsby on her & get her up on the LE Registry. cool_shades.gif
Crazyhippy
Sooby-sicle?
Six-sicle?
Chevy-sicle?
Holy-crap-this-thing-is-fast-sicle?
BigDBass
Six-sicle?
That has a nice ring to it. So does RAT-sicle
Pat Garvey
Damn! 3 months too soon! Damn!
drewvw

WRXsicle....great car to save beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.