Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what kind of rims are these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
orange914
ive never seen these type before and dont know ANYTHING about them.

do YOU know anything about these rims confused24.gif

-size

-weight

-manufacturer welder.gif

-etc.

thanks for all the imput

flag.gif kenny thumb3d.gif
Click to view attachment
i love porsche
those are called western wheels i think, someone around me has them...not the biggest fan
Andyrew
Dont bother. Sell them on ebay and be done with them.

They are tiny little things.
Joe Bob
link

This is something I have asked to be archived...but got lost in the meltdown.....
PinetreePorsche
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Feb 11 2007, 10:09 PM) *

those are called western wheels i think, someone around me has them...not the biggest fan

As the Romans said (of their chariot wheels): De gustibus non disputandum. I liked them so much I bought the (oh, yeah) first cheap set I saw on the bay. Polish the tops of the "spokes" and paint black the sides of the spokes (spray from the inside does most of the job) and they look pretty good, and distinctive, too.
rmital
QUOTE(i love porsche @ Feb 12 2007, 03:09 AM) *

hey aaron...they were on my green '73 1.7L
orange914
QUOTE(PinetreePorsche @ Feb 12 2007, 03:49 AM) *

As the Romans said (of their chariot wheels): De gustibus non disputandum. I liked them so much I bought the (oh, yeah) first cheap set I saw on the bay. Polish the tops of the "spokes" and paint black the sides of the spokes (spray from the inside does most of the job) and they look pretty good, and distinctive, too.

got any pics, i'd like to see how they came out clap56.gif
drewvw

That's a great site, should definitely be filed for reference purposes. People tell me I have westerns, didn't realize there was more than one version....

woobn8r
I thought those were Audi wheels.....oh well...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.