Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Somthing to help pass the day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KenH
For that break from working on the 914.

http://www.pirellifilm.com/thefilm/

Ken
carr914
Is it just me or... I think that sometimes Uma looks like a 10 and othertimes a 2 or 3
nomore9one4
QUOTE(carr914 @ Feb 13 2007, 09:04 AM) *

Is it just me or... I think that sometimes Uma looks like a 10 and othertimes a 2 or 3

agree.gif Jodie Foster is the same way. Looks either drooley.gif or icon8.gif
tat2dphreak
yea... I dunno what it is, sometimes she just looks like a dog, other times a hottie...

she doesn't have the best face, maybe that's it... if she wears the right stuff you don't notice...
GeorgeRud
Either way, she's hot in this film. Pretty great in the Kill Bill series as well.
So.Cal.914
We shot this old Dame (some kind of N.Y. talkshow host) for an infomercial.

She had a face like a prune and butt ugly but with makeup and a filter on the

lens (plus a pair of panty hose to soften it even more) she didn't look half

bad. Aaah the magic of hollywood.
effutuo101
agree.gif She is like that. But she gets more 10's than others. Michelle Pheiffer (sp?) is the same way. Batman -10 Dangerous Liasons 2, Taquilla sunrise, 10. I don't get it....
carr914
Ah, Michelle Pfieffer, I would walk a mile for that vertical smile
tat2dphreak
yep, meg ryan is like that too... hot as hell in 'addicted to love', but looked like dammit in 'in the cut' and others...

tracks914
Ya but Jessica Alba in Fantastic 4 a 10 and in print magazines a 10, in Dark Angel a 10, in Honey 9.5, in Into the Blue an 11.......
TINCAN914
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Feb 15 2007, 12:58 PM) *

yep, meg ryan is like that too... hot as hell in 'addicted to love', but looked like dammit in 'in the cut' and others...

Oh I have to disagree man...
Meg Ryan is perhaps one of the hotest women on the face of the earth.. I don't know what it is, but she just does it for me..
JmuRiz
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Feb 15 2007, 11:58 AM) *

It's the lip implants, yuck!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.