Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Tangerine Header Price
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
Hey everybody,
Now you can have the best for only $995.
This is the new base price.
You get a set of my 1 1/2" Stock Stub Pipes and the 1 5/8" primary header.
No muffler or mounting hardware included.
Shipping is also included in the Continental US.
H/T coating not available with this package.
Jake Raby
Thats not a header. Its a piece of tubing artwork.

Buy One. I did, and I'm getting another. Its going on my 3.0/4
Mueller
Very tempting smile.gif

now, how many bearing kits would I have to sell to afford this????? blink.gif

Jake,

I need an address buddy, got something for you smash.gif
Jake Raby
47 Raby Drive, Cleveland GA 30528

Got something for you too. Should I send it to Brad or you? What else do you need?
Mueller
You are the second 914 person I know that lives on thier own street smile.gif

I think a guy with the last name Dillinger is the other one
(back east as well)

If it's for the internals of the motor, send it Brad, if it's the pulley spacer send it to me.
Jake Raby
We did not even have a name for the road till we got 911 service a few years back......Its just a dirt road, so don't get too excited! LOL
redshift
One day it'll be a 6 mile paved stretch known as Raby Blvd., leading up to a highly stylized stainless and cement skyscraper.

M
davep
Bump
Jake Raby
How about Stainless and Titanium???? Cement is too heavy and not strong enough!
redshift
When StarbuckZ buys you out..

M
ChrisFoley
For anyone who hasn't seen one yet here's a pic of the most recent one completed.
Jake Raby
I can smell the HP by just looking at it!

Like I said- Artwork. aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif :
DrifterJay
jesus thats beautiful...is that the quiet can thingy on the end?
Jake Raby
Phase 9 silencer..... thats the long cylindrical lookin' thingy...... The quietcan is the muffler at the end of the system.

Nothing sounds like one, nothing makes power like one. I just ordered another one for my 3 liter TIV boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif
ChrisFoley
Quiet Can (912E version)IPB Image
Dave Avery
Hey Chris

Have you made one for a 550 spyder w/ tIV yet?

I live somewhat close to your shop (my wife ran the Manchester Road Race yesterday) and should probably swing the car by when I get it back together (spring)

It looks like it would fit with some minor alterations smile.gif
Jake Raby
Dave, go be the fitting animal for the 550 system, we need one so badly! especially for my big 550 engines!
Dave Avery
I could Jake, but I think our friend Lenny C. would be better... my engine isn't in the same place as other TIV's in a spyder (901, IRS, etc.). I also have many more triangulation tubes under there than any of the stockers.
ChrisFoley
Dave,
I looked at Lenny's car a year or so ago. The problem I see is the crossmember under the flywheel. It interferes with my crossovers. If we can come up with a redesigned engine support my systems would be the hot ticket for sure.

We had company yesterday or my wife might have done the road race. She ran 5 miles on the treadmill instead. laugh.gif

I'd love to have you stop by my shop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.