Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Like Having Bratwurst with Wasabi - My 914 is in Sport Compact Car Mag
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
fat73
Finally it's been published. Got an article on my 914/WRX conversion in the April issue of Sport Compact Car. rocking nana.gif

Ed aka W9R1
jd74914
Sweet. Congrats beerchug.gif aktion035.gif

I can't wait to read the article smile.gif
So.Cal.914
Like Having Bratwurst with Wasabi. huh.gif av-943.gif
BigDBass
Like Having Bratwurst with Wasabi.
That actually sounds pretty good to me.
TonyAKAVW
Sweeeet!! I'll have to go take a look. WRX914s are really gettinga lot of good press!

-Tony
Crazyhippy
Congrats Ed....

And lots of the WRX teens are being featured suddenly... Not mine though, mine's still a sleeper biggrin.gif
Scott Carlberg
Congrats Ed.

Can you tell us how this came about?

Let's see, since it's 'only' February, the April issues of magazines should be out right about......Now! beerchug.gif
fat73
QUOTE(Scott Carlberg @ Feb 16 2007, 12:35 PM) *

Congrats Ed.

Can you tell us how this came about?

Let's see, since it's 'only' February, the April issues of magazines should be out right about......Now! beerchug.gif

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking about. The April issue just hit the newsstands.

One of the editors at SCC had been following the conversion for a while. They got wind of it from one of their people who frequents the tampa racing site. They asked if I would keep them in the loop, I did, they did the shoot after I got back from Vegas, the rest is history.

Ed
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.