Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So-cal power cruise
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Crazyhippy
So-Cal Nurburing run this saturday...

It seems Mr AkaVW (should that be Mr. AkaSubaru??) is officially turning old. poke.gif

Start at ~9:14 am at Starbucks (next to Riteaid) in Oak View (11484 N. Ventura Ave). You turn off the 101 on Hwy 33 to Ojai. Stay on the "33" all the way up to Ojai. Oak View is a small town you drive thru on the way up to Ojai. Starbucks is Just past the McDonalds, on the right, look for the Skittles colored cars Anyone welcome to come! This is a serious drive....NO WIMPS or WINNERS! (just kidding).

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

More info HERE!!!

BJH
bondo
Aww, I can't make it. I'm going the opposite direction this weekend. But happy b-day nonetheless!
Cruzing
I want to make it, almost done and need to break it in.. hopefully soon, I will be there if all goes well.. smile.gif
TonyAKAVW
NO WINNERS? So you have to be a loser to go? smile.gif

Yep, Friday I turn 29 sad.gif

-Tony
bondo
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Feb 15 2007, 09:59 PM) *

NO WINNERS? So you have to be a loser to go? smile.gif

Yep, Friday I turn 29 sad.gif

-Tony

I've turned 29 3 times now, it gets easier every time. biggrin.gif
Joe Bob
Try turning 49....my freaking knees wake up an hour after I do....
Joe Bob
So can I bring either BAD TUB or da ass dragger? BTW....the kids and the wif be gone the whole weekend.

Howzabout a BBQ at DA RANCH? Can we go by Dekman's...I hear he has something going on....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.