Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well....looks like I'm gonna have three 914s now..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Two of them will be yellow.....the new six conversion that I got on ebay, the 73 still in storage and the 74 that I'm still trying to sell......hint, hint, I'm willing to deal boys and girls......running out of room and the rains are coming......hope the wife doesn't notice..... blink.gif

Aaron, Jeff Shyu's roomie has volunteered to go take some pics and give me a rust assessment...if that goes well bucks will be exchanged.....
davep
Wives are so observant, little escapes their notice. That said, they don't always mention it right away. They wait until it can most effectively be used against you. beerchug.gif

DaveP
redshift
You are talking to a guy with a pistol and bunny ears.

M
aufaber
QUOTE(mikez @ Nov 24 2003, 08:00 AM)

Aaron, Jeff Shyu's roomie has volunteered to go take some pics and give me a rust assessment...if that goes well bucks will be exchanged.....

Hey now, you needed to tell me if you wanted pics. I don't have a digital camara, I would have had to borrow someones. Which wouldn't have been a problem, except i'm already at work.

Haha, I'm Jeff's roomie, not like anybody on this board knows Jeff anymore.

-Aaron G.

Sat here for a few minutes thinking about it.. can't think of a way to get a digital camara before I leave work.
Joe Bob
I trust your opinion if you can't find a camera......just needed to remind you to go by today. They are expecting you.

I know you guys get after a weekend of partying...... blink.gif

BTW, the motor and trans was done by a local guy down there, Frank Hanrahan. Anybody know him and/or have contact information on him?
Jenny
Ugh... Mike, can you not post anymore? It's too god damn early to be looking at yer hairy ass!! barf.gif

Jen
Ferg
Prolly the same guy but never called for sure Mike, but this is what I found when I was doing research,

http://www.hausofperformance.com/Profile.htm

Ferg.
Joe Bob
Jenny send me a suitable avatar and I will replace it......I've run out of ideas.....

By the way, that's my Italian mother in laws cleavage.....

PS....thanks, Ferg.
Joe Bob
Just spoke with Hanrahan....the guy dumped 10k in the motor, dyno'd at 205hp.....so.....looks it's a go......
Andyrew
Ya know, I could "store" one of them at my house, Although I would need the keys and the pink slip...

wink.gif

Any pics of the new car?

Andrew
redshift
Damn mike! Nice job!

M
Joe Bob
Pics Soon,,,,,per Aaron, nice wheels, a for shit paint job....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.