Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okie's Teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
A&PGirl
Here are some pictures of my car. It is a '74 2.0 that had quite a bit of sheet metal replaced on it before I got it. Lousy paint job though.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Engine

Click to view attachment

Custom Exhaust

Click to view attachment

Interior

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
So.Cal.914
Not a big fan of your intake system but it should be very cool when your done.

Keep up the good work.
jd74914
Do those exhaust pipes meet in the middle at all (ie is there a collection chamber)?

Nice car tho . . . she looks good
A&PGirl
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Feb 16 2007, 03:47 PM) *

Do those exhaust pipes meet in the middle at all (ie is there a collection chamber)?

No. They are seperate from the heat exchangers and outwards. My Dad cut the collectors off a old rusted Manta (Monza) exhaust system and switched left to right then wielded 12" cherry bombs to them. Then he used exhaust bends to fabricate the tailpipes pipes from the muffer outlets to under the bumper. It has to be modified anyway because it is really to loud and there is not enough room for a valence.

Click to view attachment
A&PGirl
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Feb 16 2007, 03:39 PM) *

Not a big fan of your intake system but it should be very cool when your done.

Keep up the good work.

I don't like my intake system either. laugh.gif But it's what I have. There are some hoses that need to be installed. I plan to nix the carb and install Megasquirt EFI when I have the time to build the kits. (Money too).
Johny Blackstain
Just a thought... idea.gif white wheels, rockers, rear valence & an LE front spoiler. Also white Porsche silhouette stripes down the side. Maybe the ultra rare white interior? The opposite of a creamsicle. I think it would look cool. EFI will rock. Keep it up! cool_shades.gif
jd74914
QUOTE(A&PGirl @ Feb 16 2007, 08:33 PM) *

QUOTE(jd74914 @ Feb 16 2007, 03:47 PM) *

No. They are seperate from the heat exchangers and outwards. My Dad cut the collectors off a old rusted Manta (Monza) exhaust system and switched left to right then wielded 12" cherry bombs to them. Then he used exhaust bends to fabricate the tailpipes pipes from the muffer outlets to under the bumper. It has to be modified anyway because it is really to loud and there is not enough room for a valence.

When you modify it you might want to put a collector in there . . . Type IVs need a collector to produce torque smile.gif
JoeSharp
Did you get the rain tray?
MBowman325
I seem to think I saw a car just like yours in Tulsa last year around October running around. I was with a friend, otherwise I woulda turned around and gave chase.

Soaking the rear shock nuts on mine right now: hope to enjoy the 914 here while the weather's decent this week.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.