Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: West Coast Classis POLL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VegasRacer
PLEASE VOTE !!!

Your help is needed to make this the best event possible.
It's gonna be GREAT. mueba.gif driving.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
I can see it will be a huge success. I voted... laugh.gif

B
biosurfer1
i dont care if i have to drag my 914 there, i will attend(as will my friend), i love seeing what ideas people come up with...
Dave_Darling
Heh, I'm going and I don't even know when or where it's gonna be. (Too lazy/too time-stressed to wade through 8 pages of posts about it...) biggrin.gif

--DD
reverie
I'll be part of the NW contingent driving down.

I know the schedule of events is still being worked on, but I already know
it'll be big and flexible and fun... good times! smile.gif
Queenie
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Nov 24 2003, 11:12 AM)
Heh, I'm going and I don't even know when or where it's gonna be. (Too lazy/too time-stressed to wade through 8 pages of posts about it...) biggrin.gif

--DD

Dave: first week of June on the Central Coast! I think Paso Robles or thereabouts, or at least that was the plan last I knew.
Joe Bob
Yeah I'm in....bunny ears, 9mm, beer cooler and all.
911/914gary
laugh.gif Might even have my 914 running by then!
JeffBowlsby
It says I voted already....and I didnt, I didnt, I didnt ohmy.gif
krk
I'm in. Hopefully with a running 914. I have time.....

kim.
otto
I have 18 rooms avaiable now 12 at Cypress and 6 at Tide water a few doors down the street. I am Getting a Dicount rate of 20 percent off on the Rooms. I am looking in to get a Res for Sat nigth at the Schooner Inn. Any input will be good let me know any thoughts on the matter. Steve
GWN7
My son & I will attend. Just need dates & location comfirmed. Probably be flying in, rent a car. Will also need recomdations for hotel/motels.
Joe Bob
Dude....fly in here....take one of mine.
richardL
One thing we could organize is airport pickups and transport - I live 15 minutes from SFO and I will be driving down in my Explorer (towing the 914) with 3 empty seats, right past SJO - I could collect and transport out of towners. I'm sure there will be others able to do the same. wavey.gif

Richard
GWN7
Deal. If you still have the yellow one then mabey we will drive home. MDB2.gif
Queenie
QUOTE(richardL @ Nov 24 2003, 01:50 PM)
One thing we could organize is airport pickups and transport - I live 15 minutes from SFO and I will be driving down in my Explorer (towing the 914) with 3 empty seats, right past SJO - I could collect and transport out of towners. I'm sure there will be others able to do the same.

There's also an airport in San Luis Obispo. Connections from SF and LA are readily available.

I'd offer to ferry people around but all I've got is the 914 ... I guess we could always strap someone to the roof.

smile.gif
rick 918-S
My votes in. Wife is up for it. The boys were out helping in the garage last night. Wife told me she 's been telling the girls at work about the trip and they all want to go. Life is good so far.
krk
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Nov 24 2003, 02:25 PM)
My votes in. Wife is up for it. The boys were out helping in the garage last night. Wife told me she 's been telling the girls at work about the trip and they all want to go. Life is good so far.

She's talkin' about it at work? We know you are locked and loaded. laugh.gif

Definitely looking forward to see y'all!

What are the odds on the alien making it?

kim.
Jeroen
I can't be too sure (crap, I don't even know what I'm gonna do next week) but I'll seriously try to make it to the event.
Will be bringing the wife and kid along (and I'll prolly have to promise to take them to the Disney park).

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Hey thats great Jeroen! your wife is pretty special and luv that "Porsche" tatooed to her butt!
See you in June!! I'll be there..maybe with the 914 too. God thats a long way to drive the thing.

Geoff
scotty
It's too early...they frown on teachers skipping school at that time of year

....but if I thought I could get away with it rolleyes.gif
Jeroen
Make it a fieldtrip biggrin.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
markb
I don't think local airports will be a problem. Paso Robles has a small airport, San Luis Obispo has an airport, Santa Maria has an airport, and if you fly in yourself (in a plane, in a plane! laugh.gif ) Oceano has a really small airport. If you've got BIG BUCKS & connections with Hearst Corporation, fly into the airstrip at Hearst Ranch. Getting folks around once they're here won't be hard either. I've got the 2 teeners, the 911 (but you have to fight Marcie for it) , a 73 VW Bus (with a 2.4 Porsche motor), a Nissan Sentra, & a Chevy minivan . I hope that's enough.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(krk @ Nov 24 2003, 03:24 PM)
QUOTE(rich 918-S @ Nov 24 2003, 02:25 PM)

She's talkin' about it at work? We know you are locked and loaded. laugh.gif

Definitely looking forward to see y'all!

What are the odds on the alien making it?

kim.

I have the troops in lock step. Just finishing a few loose ends first. 99.99999%

Everyone be sure to vote. This is important for planning.
rick 918-S
I just posted a link to this page over on the Pelican site.
skline
I will be there for sure, I voted 2 under 500 miles. With any luck, I can bring someone with me. Either way, me and one of the teeners will be there.
Not Dr. Evil Anymore
I'm probably in +1 honey.

San Diego in the hizouse

(aka mike95125)
Keith Sammons
huh.gif Does this mean I voted twice?
jonwatts
I voted "Two people from under 500 miles."

I always like to say I'll be there and then drop out at the last minute, so that's the plan I'm sticking to here.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
All right, the wife and will be there,need to get moving on a trailer. Will make res. today (thanks OTTO) which motel is the closest to events.let me know Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
Rgreen914
Can't guarantee that we'll be driving the teener. Can choose from two other Germanic rides. Maybe we'll just show up in the 'Burb...the wife just loves the Central Coast (especially SLO).
DNHunt
Geoff

Don't be a wuss. Maybe we can switch off occasionally to allow you to drive a softer spung car. I can't wait

Dave
seanery
bump
Brad Roberts
Sean.. we will mass mail everyone (spam them) when we find a venue that can handle us.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.