Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What a beautiful day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Borderline
I've been practicing on the trunk and door panels before shooting the chassis with rather poor results. Think the cold temps were the problem. Now we get a nice day and I've gotta paint. The results are ok. Hopefully it will buff out a little better.
Borderline
Another shot
DanT
looking nice Bill, so I guess you decided that yellow was faster than orange? smile.gif

today would have been a great day for painting.

and at least now it will be all one color. biggrin.gif
Borderline
QUOTE(Dan (Almaden Valley) @ Feb 17 2007, 09:24 PM) *

and at least now it will be all one color. biggrin.gif

Not quite one color yet. I still have to fab a new f/g front deck lid and get it painted.
Bleyseng
why didn't you remove the rockers?
Borderline
I'm lazy. They were rivited in place. What else can I say?
Hammy
QUOTE(Borderline @ Feb 17 2007, 09:52 PM) *

I'm lazy. They were rivited in place. What else can I say?

pray.gif
jimkelly
how about a few BEFORE pics : )

nice work - nice color choice : )
J P Stein
Yes !
A 60 deg day is not to be wasted around here and this is a special occasion.
Borderline
Here's a shot of it as of last summer. You can see what dan was referring to "all one color"
Borderline
JP, that looks like a serious cage you've got going there. I love the color!

My original plan was to do a complete strip to bare metal and paint. Then I got involved with this 914 club and saw all the fun everyone was having AX'ing. Priorities have changed. Get the car looking decent, get the engine together, and get behind the wheel.
DanT
QUOTE(Borderline @ Feb 18 2007, 09:22 AM) *

JP, that looks like a serious cage you've got going there. I love the color!

My original plan was to do a complete strip to bare metal and paint. Then I got involved with this 914 club and saw all the fun everyone was having AX'ing. Priorities have changed. Get the car looking decent, get the engine together, and get behind the wheel.

now that is the spirit Bill, get 'er done and drive it like you stole it biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.