Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Back on Jackstands for upgrades
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I just want to say thanks to Brando for his help and motivation yesterday. He came over to get me back into my car by helping me install the new rear roller suspension on the Chalon. I will be finishing it up this morning but have decided to add a few other parts that have been sitting in boxes for the past couple of years like the new E brake cables while I am under there. This could be the start of something good for me to finally get the car done. I still have a bunch of stuff here I need and want to get rid of that will not be used. Check the classifieds or send me a PM if you need something.

skline
He was supposed to bring a MAP torch to burn out the old bushings but since he forgot it, we had to jury rig a torch setup from parts I had in the garage, what do you think?
Rusty
Glad to see you're working on the car again!

I can't wait to hear that you're terrorizing the streets with it! smile.gif
Allan
clap56.gif
skline
I could have done that at any time if I didnt mind the rear suspension squeaking like hell. Notice the tags on the car are current, I just put the 2008 tags on it. I carried the reg and insurance on it all the time since I got it running. I just hate the squeaking.
SLITS
I assume your ad for the Shalon on Craigslist is bunk then.
skline
QUOTE(SLITS @ Feb 18 2007, 11:11 AM) *

I assume your ad for the Shalon on Craigslist is bunk then.

No, Its real. The fact is I still need to come up with a large chunk of money in the next 45 days and if it sells, I will get it. If it doesnt sell, I guess I will just keep the car and work on it when I can. Time is a huge constraint for me right now so it is easier for me to sell the car and when things change, I can get another car and start over. And it is spelled "Chalon"
rick 918-S
Hi Scott! wavey.gif
Brando
No prob mang smile.gif

If you need a hand with some other stuff, be glad to stop by again. Maybe the fronts next?
TROJANMAN
Scott,
I don't know you personally, but I know you are a long time 914 owner. I'd hate to see you leave the club, so i'm glad you are working on your car again beerchug.gif

Brando's a good kid smile.gif
Dr Evil
Scotty! Did things work out with Denny?
SGB
Hurray!
I don't wanna say I hope it doesn't sell so....

I hope it sells for way too much!

Hope things work out to the best for ya.
markb
Way to go, Scott. clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.