Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The "Bird" list......
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Just because a Pelican is a Bird....ya should not call it one. The Pelican and that other POS, the crow and the seagull are flying rats as far I am concerned.....

Calling it the Skyrat list is more in tune with the scavnging antics of those animals..... finger.gif

Stirring the pot to make it boil faster as usual..... mueba.gif
dsmeyer
And a Rat is just a fuzzy tail away from free peanuts in the park...
IPB Image
nebreitling
uh, mike

have some more specific thoughts you'd like to share with us? like, did something in particular happen?

nathan
DuckRyder
I totally don't get this?

In fact I would bet that most folks float back and forth.

It seems apparent that something happened you didn't like, but why paint with such a broad brush?
Joe Bob
Nothing serious....some people hate squirrels, I hate Pelicans, seagulls and crows. The old hag across the street feeds them every morning with cat food...they hang out and shit all over the cars under the telephone wires.....

Pelicans and seagulls steal bait and shit on my boat.....they also shit in the ocean off a favorite surf spot and make people sick. No bitch against PP, just don't call those rats, birds....
Joe Bob
Another....
GWN7
Get an owl statue and put it up on the corner of your house. If that dosen't work, Co2 powered pellet gun and take up sniping early in the morning. Do it from a blind so the neibours don't see you. Kids tent works good for that. cool.gif

I had grackles build a couple nests in the Elm in the back yard. Everthing was fine till they started dropping their crap in my pool. Called a tree service to spray for cankerworms. Birds went away....

Crows carry West Nile Virus........
Katmanken
OK MikeZ,

Move away from the window. Those birds are stalking you. blink.gif

Alfred Hitchcock was right!

It's the Birds!!!!!! ohmy.gif

Ken
TimT
I saw a seagull sitting on a plastic owl at a local marina.... wish I had the camera with me
confused24.gif
GWN7
That's where the pellet gun comes in. When they land on the plastic owl....Blam wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.