Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can anybody part with
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michel richard

One little corner moulding for the windshield aluminum trim ?

Any condition will be good. I'll pay fair value.

Thanks.

Michel Richard
Eric_Shea
I think I have one. Free plus $3,000 shipping to Canada wink.gif

Seriously... let me go have a look.
nomore9one4
I may have one. Let me know if you still need it and I will send it out. smile.gif
boxstr
Got one, let me know.
CCL
Eric_Shea
Both of those are probably in better shape than the one I found. sad.gif
Rusty
Last I checked... tweeks.com still advertised the corner moldings as available on their website (three weeks ago). Might be worth giving them a call.
Cap'n Krusty
OR you could just order one from a dealer, the same place everyone else gets them ............................. The Cap'n
michel richard
Did not know some dealers still had them, did not even cross my mind. Even then, if someone has one kicking around, it makes sense to use that. And I don't know that everyone else gets theirs from the dealer.
I'm not asking for charity here, that was clear in my post.

Michel
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(michel richard @ Feb 19 2007, 11:12 AM) *

Did not know some dealers still had them, did not even cross my mind. Even then, if someone has one kicking around, it makes sense to use that. And I don't know that everyone else gets theirs from the dealer.

Michel

When I said "everyone else", I meant all the aftermarket sources. No offense meant. The Cap'n
nomore9one4
PM me your shipping address and I will send you one. Bob
michel richard
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Feb 19 2007, 11:40 AM) *

QUOTE(michel richard @ Feb 19 2007, 11:12 AM) *

Michel

When I said "everyone else", I meant all the aftermarket sources. No offense meant. The Cap'n

Okay, beer on me next time we meet.

beerchug.gif

Cheers,

Michel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.