Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2007 Sponsorship Opportunities
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
The West Coast Classic is now known as the West Coast Ramble. smilie_pokal.gif We will be utilizing the official PCA 914 group umbrella for our event. This will provide us with insurance as well as PCA support on many other fronts. I'm very excited about this. smilie_pokal.gif

It's time to start organizing our WCR 07 sponsors. We are looking for raffle prizes of all sorts, as well as financial contributions.

Raffle Donations - These sponsors will have their name and contribution printed in the official handout (the handout will be used daily for agenda, driving routes, etc. Professionally printed, not inkjets stapled together).

$250 level - Sponsors at this level will receive their name printed on the t-shirt as well as their logo on 1/4 page in the official handout.

$500 level - Sponsors at this level will have their logo printed on the shirt. They will have their logo/artwork/advertisement printed on 1/2 page in the official handout. These sponsors can upgrade to a full page ad for another $100.

Also, if one sponsor would like to be the featured sponsor for the autocross, they can do so for $800. There will be a large banner announcing the West Coast Ramble Autocross sponsored by ________.

Sponsorship opportunities are available to all members and all businesses. Please reference this thread to anyone you think might be interested. Thank you. I'm looking forward to a great event!!! driving.gif
McMark
The AX sponsor position appears to be filled.
Eric_Shea
Count me in for the usual front and rear caliper level. Roughly $500.00 worth of gear.
jgara962
Per our conversation last night, count me in for a donation of wine.

I thought this would be an appropriate wine for the event:

TROJANMAN
QUOTE(jgara962 @ Feb 20 2007, 12:06 PM) *

Since your donation to the red rocks event last year, i have occasionly purchased your wine. The Merlot is pretty good. Thanks again for that.
We hope you can make it out to Moab this year. smile.gif (September 22)
jgara962
QUOTE(TROJANMAN @ Feb 20 2007, 02:21 PM) *

QUOTE(jgara962 @ Feb 20 2007, 12:06 PM) *

Since your donation to the red rocks event last year, i have occasionly purchased your wine. The Merlot is pretty good. Thanks again for that.
We hope you can make it out to the event this year. smile.gif

Thank you for the purchases. I'm looking forward to meeting at the event.
bondo
What are the cutoff dates?
rick 918-S
Mark, Can you post a link to the event in your sig?

edit: Sheeze! I wrote code! I can't believe that worked! Ya I'm a dork.
McMark
Cutoff dates will be May 30. wink.gif
DNHunt
Mark

Put me down for a Megasquirt II box, relay box and cable. I'll try and install it in a stock FI box. Some tuning required.

Dave
McMark
Cool!!!! smiley_notworthy.gif
McMark
Craig (boxstr) @ CAMP914 just stepped up and took the AX spnsorship position! clap.gif

Mike (Dr. Evil) donated two drill CV bolt kits. smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
We've now got:

A six conversion tank with filler neck and filter stand from BigD9146GT!
A set of brand new aluminum sill plates from Yelo914!

Attend the WCR for a chance to go home with this cool stuff. wink.gif

And we've added Pelican Parts to our sponsor list! smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
Also:

Some of James Adams (JWest) products!
And a John Kelly metalworking DVD!

smiley_notworthy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.