Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: all914 seems dead???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
r_towle
Is it broken or done or closed????
SirAndy
QUOTE(r_towle @ Nov 24 2003, 05:21 PM)
Is it broken or done or closed????

temporarily offline. it's still running of my company server (read, where i make MY money) and the PHP crashed my server today (again). all my web-sites were down all day, f***ing PHP crashed SQL7 so bad, i had to uninstall and reinstall SQL7. and the latest full backup was ONE f****ing week old. god dammit.

still working on putting it all back together.
i have to move all914.com over to the new clubserver and get rid of PHP and mySql on my biz-box ...

Andy
Jenny
and then my email at Jenny@all914 will miraclously work?? wink.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 24 2003, 09:17 PM)
and then my email at Jenny@all914 will miraclously work?? wink.gif

yes, just for you. wub.gif

it's on top of my list, right below "get coffee" and above "win lottery" cool.gif
Andy
Jenny
Thanks Andy. I knew you were lookin' out for me! rolleyes.gif

Jen
Brad Roberts
Your email has nothing to do with the web server.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 24 2003, 09:54 PM)
Your email has nothing to do with the web server.

you don't have to do that ... why do you hate me so much? laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
She "tries" to use the Outlook Web Access to all914 but has been having problems lately. She doesnt know that the email server sits here next to this desk. I have the server so locked down now.. that she cant view her mail.

B
Jenny
it's okay, Andy. I'll still get you that coffee. The winning lottery ticket... well, I'll get workin on it.

Jen
Jenny
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 24 2003, 10:59 PM)
I have the server so locked down now.. that she cant view her mail.

Unlock it for christ's sake! ohmy.gif

Jen
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 24 2003, 09:59 PM)
She "tries" to use the Outlook Web Access to all914 but has been having problems lately. She doesnt know that the email server sits here next to this desk. I have the server so locked down now.. that she cant view her mail.

i know. wink.gif

but one minute i was her hero and the next, you have to tell the whole world that her email account isn't on the same server as the web-site. sad.gif

Andy
ps.: wanna run mail through the new linux server once i have figured out all the bits & pieces ???
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 24 2003, 10:01 PM)
The winning lottery ticket... well, I'll get workin on it.

i'll split it with you wink.gif
Brad Roberts
Yep. we can run the mail thru it when it all works. I'm tired of dealing with it.

B
SirAndy
it's back up again.
driving.gif now running on the same box as this club-site ...

Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.