Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New ebay scam when searching for porsche
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
736conver
Please people dont fall for this new scam. If you search for Porsche right now under new listings you will see this.

Porsche : 356 FREE WHORE FOR THE WINNER

It shows a picture of a womans private area.

When you click on the auction to see what it is about it will redirect you to the ebay id and password page. That page is a fake, THEY WILL GET YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT. I have reported it to ebay and I am sure it will come down soon. There have been about 5 of the since Friday.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(736conver @ Feb 19 2007, 10:17 PM) *

Please people dont fall for this new scam. If you search for Porsche right now under new listings you will see this.

Porsche : 356 FREE WHORE FOR THE WINNER

It shows a picture of a womans private area.

When you click on the auction to see what it is about it will redirect you to the ebay id and password page. That page is a fake, THEY WILL GET YOUR EBAY ACCOUNT. I have reported it to ebay and I am sure it will come down soon. There have been about 5 of the since Friday.

Crap! I must have been on at the wrong time this afternoon.
Just kidding
736conver
They are all over ebay. I just did my daily search for a 1969 pontiac firebird and there is one on that search too.

In fact there are 4 fake auctions on that search
ws91420
Still there
736conver
QUOTE(ws91420 @ Feb 19 2007, 09:24 PM) *

Still there

Actually it is gone now but the listing title is still there. It takes ebay a little longer to remove the title listing.

Just another new scam to watch out for.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.