Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: May be getting back into upholstery (family style!)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Well, my mom emailed me and said that she is going to be taking classes in upholstery at the local JC so she can start doing marine upholstery and the like. Of course my first thought was, "914 seats, back pads and door panels!" Wouldnt that be freaking cool!? I have been bummed ever since the quality down south went to shit and I moved away thus losing the resource for the club. I will do my best to get her on board with this and give her some tips on how a quality job is done. Man this could be great!
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 19 2007, 10:18 PM) *

Well, my mom emailed me and said that she is going to be taking classes in upholstery at the local JC so she can start doing marine upholstery and the like. Of course my first thought was, "914 seats, back pads and door panels!" Wouldnt that be freaking cool!? I have been bummed ever since the quality down south went to shit and I moved away thus losing the resource for the club. I will do my best to get her on board with this and give her some tips on how a quality job is done. Man this could be great!

Oh Great Evil One - you could be an invaluable source. Well, your Mom could be. Cool. Makes sure she gets the right materials. She could make enough money to put you through med school! Well, payback maybe. No, probably not.

Good idea though.
jim_hoyland
Good deal !
nomore9one4
If she was not so far away she could have went into business with me!! dry.gif
elwood-914
Slave Labor poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.