Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
computers4kids
Does anyone know the 914 owner with the ebay name: mrjs80truck(18? He wn one of my auctions but has not responded to any of my emails. I would hate to leave negative feeback on a fellow 914 owner unless I have to ...maybe there is a reason.

If you know this person, I would appreciate it you would give him the heads-up and ask him to contact me. If he has changed his mind...that's OK...I just need to know so I can move forward.
Joe Bob
Where does he live and what's his name?

You can get his contact information from eBay. Click on advanced search...upper right and then search for member information on the left side of the next screen. They will email you the address, phone # and real name once you put in the auction number and YOUR screen name.
computers4kids
QUOTE(mikez @ Feb 19 2007, 08:53 PM) *

Where does he live and what's his name?

You can get his contact information from eBay. Click on advanced search...upper right and then search for member information on the left side of the next screen. They will email you the address, phone # and real name once you put in the auction number and YOUR screen name.

Thanks Mike...

User ID: mrjs80truck
Name: Justin Stanton
Company:
City: Berwyn
State: IL
aircooledboy
Berwyn is a sub of Chicago, about 90 mins from here, and there aren't too many of us around here. I certainly don't recall that name as a club member from the area. Dan (BigDBass), Garold (Itsa914) or Mark (Bartlett 914) are all names that come to mind as a bit closer, and they might know better. confused24.gif

r_towle
Have you tried calling him?

http://www.whitepages.com/9900/log_feature...421913561760929

Rich
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.