Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another tire thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brando
So I've spent a bit of time on the Tire rack. I've limited my choices to the following:

Yokohama AVID H4S

Bridgestone Potenza G 009

Michelin Pilot Exalto A/S

???

Size is 205/60/15s, should be going on a set of 15x7 cookies. Currently I have 195/50/15 Fuzion HRis and they're okay... Kinda slippery when wet and unpredictable at higher speeds when they're cold. I want a tire that will be a little more stable at higher speeds (read: highway speeds). The car's no longer a weekend warrior but a daily driver, so fuel economy is balanced into the equation here.

Any suggestions and reviews would be awesome. Price isn't a huge factor, but under $100 a tire would be nice biggrin.gif
Joe Ricard
Hankook RS2 I love them. cheap and great grip when it is pouring outside they still provide sure footing. In the dry the grip is far superior to anything else I have driven on this side of DOT R tires.
TonyAKAVW
I second the reccomendation on the RS2 Hankook's. my 195/50/15s were $75 a piece with free shipping and no taxes from discounttiredirect.com
jd74914
How many miles do you think a set of Hankooks is good for?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.