Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racing Delimea?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
914forme
Okay I got bumped out of Nasa TTE because of rule changes. So I am in TTD now, I am talking to my buddies son this weekend, who I think comes over to spy for his father. We both are now in the same class. I find out he scored a sponcership this year with a major tire store in hte area, and has to run banners, on three surfaces and wear their shirts at the event. He gets some free stuff out of the deal, access to suspension, tires, brakes, and alignment stuff, scales etc.... A Very nice deal. So he is running a bone stock M3 with DOT-r tires, and his goal is to takee class and be in hte top 20 at the auto-x. My goal this year is close to the same, but I want a few TTODs in there also.

Do I stay in D, and hope that he can keep his sponscership, or do I bump a class and let him play?

My car is becoming more and more geared to auto-x, where his is still a daily driver.
Aaron Cox
beat him up smile.gif
914forme
biggrin.gif

Just a note: If the plan goes the way I want it to, I will be running in TTC next year due to my engine kit purchase. happy11.gif those extra 20 points gets me a serious displacement bump, tunable EFI and ignition, and a really nice camshaft to wake this car up.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.