Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone want to split the roller in the classifieds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
L8Apex
This one???

I just need some parts off of it. ie front right clip, maybe rear right 1/4 panel and use the doors (if they are on there) for my fiberglassing project.

Anyone in the bay area? I have a truck/trailer I can use, so I can pick it up. let me know.

Terrance
Mueller
sounds tempting since I need a windshield (I have on "loan" from Watts)
plus a few other goodies would be nice....the biggest problem is where do you plan on cutting the car up at?

disposing of the rest of the chassis is not too big of a deal if we cut it into bite size pieces, we have two large dumpsters here at work......

this Sunday I'm going to the new go-kart track in Burlingame, minimum 1 hour driving time (free from a buddy of mine MDB2.gif )

Sorry Brad, I tried to talk by buddy into letting you have his other pass, but I was unsuccesful sad.gif
L8Apex
Yeah, where to cut it up at? I never thought about that. haha.

I heard of that new kart track. Wonder what it's like. This indoor kart track market is getting too saturated.

Terrance
Brad Roberts
I watched this track saturation happen in Dallas 10 years ago. We had about 9 tracks within 100 miles of each other. They all went away as time went on.

B
mightyohm
Does anyone know if the 2.0 that comes with it is complete or not?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.