Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT....need Verizon Mobile Office Kit software
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
So Verizon sells a software and a USB/MP3 style data cord....I have tons of the cords, I just need the software. Anyone have a disc that they are willing to copy and mail to me? Worth a 914 hat or a mug? Verizon can eat my shorts if I'm gonna buy a 40 dollar disc with a cord I already have.....

BTW...it allows you to use your cell as a dial up modem....it's slow but better than nothing when there's no internet connection.
jd74914
Do you need the software to add music to the phone? Or just to get onto the internet?

I'm just curious because I just got a new Verizon phone. Sorry I can't help
Joe Bob
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Feb 20 2007, 02:25 PM) *

Do you need the software to add music to the phone? Or just to get onto the internet?

I'm just curious because I just got a new Verizon phone. Sorry I can't help

I just want to be able to use the phone as a modem.
Aaron Cox
moto razr?

i may have what you need
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Feb 20 2007, 02:27 PM) *

moto razr?

i may have what you need

Yep....new Razr.

Aaron Cox
just went thru this....

F verizon.

they lock the phone.. and you ahve to "hack it" to unlock those features....

screw up and you can blowdup your phone smile.gif

motorola phone tools wont let you do the file transfer studio stuff.....

i have what you seek. find me a place to upload it.
Joe Bob
Anyone else? Looking for the licensed version that comes from Verizon. I have the Motorola tools 4.0.....
Howard
Most of the stuff including the 'hack the razr' software is available on the web free here.

I screwed with it for a while. Internet works, but still have a problem fully unlocking the phone to transfer pictures and audio to PC. Can't get the PC to recognize files stored on the razr. Verizon sux.
burton73
Motorola makes a good phone but Verizon makes them de-feature it so it will not do all the good Bluetooth stuff. They are scared people will steal ring tones from them. They charge the big money. They have the best service in the greater Los Angeles area and know it. Mike I hope you have your hands free worked out now with the Razr.
I am on with the F Verizon

Bob
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Howard @ Feb 20 2007, 05:13 PM) *

Most of the stuff including the 'hack the razr' software is available on the web free here.

I screwed with it for a while. Internet works, but still have a problem fully unlocking the phone to transfer pictures and audio to PC. Can't get the PC to recognize files stored on the razr. Verizon sux.

YEP!! same here! got it to do some stuff.. but cant use file transfer studio.

QUOTE(burton73 @ Feb 20 2007, 08:57 PM) *

Motorola makes a good phone but Verizon makes them de-feature it so it will not do all the good Bluetooth stuff. They are scared people will steal ring tones from them. They charge the big money. They have the best service in the greater Los Angeles area and know it. Mike I hope you have your hands free worked out now with the Razr.
I am on with the F Verizon

Bob

i make my own ring tones anyway. rip a 30 second chunk of selected mp3. save as a .mid file. if it is under 250K you can email it to your phone 5556667890@vzwpix.com is how to email your phone. just attach the file... and save it when it hits your phone.
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(jd74914 @ Feb 20 2007, 02:25 PM) *

Naaah, he just wants to use a pic of the full moon as his wallpaper.... rolleyes.gif

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.