Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are Webber 46 3c really worth $2000.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mike D.
The ad says these are rare, and I know I've seen them in the past sell for big bucks, but is just because racers want them for big motors?

Not that I need them, just wondering...

Webbers on ebay
carr914
He's had them on the Bird Board for a few weeks with no success. I need a set of 46s, but will probably buy new PMOs as it is a better package for not much more than he is asking.

T.C.
xitspd
New PMO (improved over Weber)

Pricing Complete Carburetor Kit, Carburetors Only
40mm $ 3200 $ 2600
46mm $ 3300 $ 2700
50mm $ 3400 $ 2800

Dan
Mike D.
Dan, do you sell the PMO kits?
Eric_Shea
Around $2k seems to be the going rate. Yes.
xitspd
Sorry,

I bought my 50MM's from PMO. Sorry, my web site is a work in progress and never been used for commerce. I have too much Robin Hood in me for the club.

Dan

boxstr
I recently sold four pairs of the same Webers as on ebay for, alot, one pair was still in the factory box, never mounted on a motor.
CCLINCARB-O-RATOR
LvSteveH
Actually, they're worth $3400 on a good day Recent 46 IDA Sale

cool_shades.gif
carr914
But look at those 2 different offerings. That recent46 IDA sale had 2 sets of intakes, plus lots of other goodies, also look at the discription and it's not hard to see the difference in price.

T.C.
dekman
Probably more than $2000. If you want to be time period correct, some will want original Italian 46mmIDA Webers. My set were rebuilt with redone throttle shafts as well as mods by Jerry Woods(total ~3,000). PMO's are nice but don't look original. My 2 cents. thumb3d.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.