Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your A I R experiences?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PORobinSCHE
hello all, i want to order some fender flares this week from AIR. overall is it a decent company to deal with. yes, i realise that the glass won't be the straigthest. and yes, steel would be much nicer, but their product fits my needs and budget.

thanks in advance

Robin
Aaron Cox
sucky fit. i picked up because they were local.
TimT
AIR sucks ass........

Ive had the misfortune of fittng AIR glass to a few different cars... POS glass, made from old worn out molds

Buy elsewhere if possible
dr914@autoatlanta.com
that is it precisely. Nice people, worn out molds. Hard to get anyone these days to gear back their previous 914 production!
RON S.

Let's suffice it to say,all the fiberglass on my car came from them at one time or another.

A.I.R. stands for Awfully Inaccurate Reproductions.

Been chair.gif There headbang.gif Done headbang.gif That headbang.gif

Ron
PORobinSCHE
Greetings all, after hearing all the negatives about AIR i contacted George@ autoatlanta. the salesman on the telly gave me George's quoted price which was within $10 of AIR's cost.
they have promised me shipping within 2 weeks(not in stock). i'll give you updates on the saga......and what i think about their quality when the flares arrive.

best to all

Robin
nomore9one4
Just to add to this thread...Do not buy fiberglass from Tweeks. I do not know who they buy theirs from, but the quality is horrible! Ask me how I know! headbang.gif
Johny Blackstain
I recently bought 916 bumpers from AIR. Good people, fast delivery however a lot of fitting. Let me say that again... A LOT OF FITTING. Thick stuff so it is workable. Good luck w/ your project. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.