Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nor Cal Teeners Unite!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
addwestern
Hi All-

I've rounded up three teeners including myself to go to EuroSunday in Sacramento on Sunday Morning on 2/25 at the Pavilions on Fair Oaks Blvd. Structured parking is from 8:00-9:00 AM- there are all kinds of cool cars, Ferraris, Lambos, Panteras, - it would be cool to get a regular thing once a month and represent Northern California 914s- I'll be there, Jim Upton will be there, and Gary McCann, let's get a few more!

Let me know if you're interested- I'll try and reserve us spots together.

Here's the link: EuroSunday
biosurfer1
I will be there for sure...if my car is in running condition!

it should be by then
addwestern
Cool- Will save you a spot! Nate
Justinp71
I will be there in the morning for a little while.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(addwestern @ Feb 20 2007, 08:27 PM) *

Hi All-

I've rounded up three teeners including myself to go to EuroSunday in Sacramento on Sunday Morning on 2/25 at the Pavilions on Fair Oaks Blvd. Structured parking is from 8:00-9:00 AM- there are all kinds of cool cars, Ferraris, Lambos, Panteras, - it would be cool to get a regular thing once a month and represent Northern California 914s- I'll be there, Jim Upton will be there, and Gary McCann, let's get a few more!

Let me know if you're interested- I'll try and reserve us spots together.

Here's the link: EuroSunday

Let me talk to Yopu and see what she wants to do... Teener 1 is riding jackstands waiting for her new motor. Teener two (Bumblebeesix) would need a major bath, but the taildragger is certainly up for that!
Tobra
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Feb 20 2007, 08:34 PM) *

I will be there for sure...if my car is in running condition!

it should be by then

Sorry I didn't make it over there today, Saturday dude, post house calls, or Friday, I thnk I have a short day

Sunday is Mom's birthday, but that is an evening gig.

I am a morning person, will give me a chance to show off the primer I sprayed on there, orange and red primer, yummy.

0800 it is, we can hit Etorre's for breakfast
biosurfer1
NP Toby, saturday it is, friday is my last day at my job so it might be a short day for me too...

Ettore's for breakfast sounds good, I hear that place has great food, the shithole called Roxy's across the street is not!
Tobra
Good pastries at Ettore's, sort of a bad street to jaywalk on though, have seen more than one person hit trying to cross right there, but Sunday early AM should not be bad though.

gotta go, see at least one of y'all saturday, everyone else on Sunday
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.