Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BRAD'S B-DAY TELETHON HAS ENDED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD...WE ALL APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR 914 KNOWLEDGE!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that your contributions to Brad's b-day fund were much appreciated. We raised about $200 total and thanks to each and every one of you, Brad's life will be much easier.

I went to the Surplus place after work this afternoon and got one of those aluminum floor jacks that was the goal of the fund raising...

IPB Image

Brad will also receive an engraver so that he can identify all the engine parts that he is sending out to get worked on and will know who they belong to when they return. On that note, if you are going to get your heads redone as part of the group discount, you better get them delievered to Brad.

Brad also got some early presents in his shop including an eight foot tall set of heavy duty wooden shelves that I built to house all the disassembled engine parts, trannies, and other misc. crap that was piled up without a home. Finally he got a twelve pack of Sierra Nevada and a twelve pack of Dr. Pepper...for those who have seen Brad drink Dr. Pepper will know that it is already gone.

With the remaining balance, I will look into getting him a wireless router for his shop. That way, he will have internet all the time and will be able to access this board 24/7...now that is a successful Birthday...

Thanks again to all, I will give the final list of those who contributed to Brad so he may thank you individually.
-Britain
SirAndy
the sierra nevada was yummiee beerchug.gif

we should post before and after pictures of the floor-jack.
you know, before it get's to the shop and 2 weeks after ...
Andy
Brad Roberts
Um.. Britain. I dont drink DP. I drink Ice tea. I had 2 from the shop and two at home.

B
Korijo
I guess I missed the other thread...

More beer $$$ sent !!! beerchug.gif
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Nov 24 2003, 09:55 PM)
Um.. Britain. I dont drink DP
B

blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.