Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New 1.7 ram cone air filter assembly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
This is a shot of the prototype 914 1.7 ram intake air cleaner system. This unit replaces the factory oil bath air cleaner and intake boot providing more air volume for high performance applications. The intake tube will be chrome plated.

IPB Image
ChrisFoley
I wish you had this 12 years ago when I designed my own K&N cone filter intake setup.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(Racer Chris @ Feb 22 2007, 03:23 PM) *

I wish you had this 12 years ago when I designed my own K&N cone filter intake setup.

this thing certainly took awhile that is for sure!
rhodyguy
you might consider offering the I.T. ceramic coated rather than chrome. prob cheaper in the long run (your end) and i think there would be some lessoning of the heat soaking. just a thought.

k
DerekKim
What's the price we are talking about? Would this be good for a stock DD?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(DerekKim @ Mar 18 2007, 07:45 PM) *

129.50 POWER PAINTED. I WILL HAVE NEW SHOTS IN THE NEXT WEEKS.
STL914
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 22 2007, 12:52 PM) *

This is a shot of the prototype 914 1.7 ram intake air cleaner system. This unit replaces the factory oil bath air cleaner and intake boot providing more air volume for high performance applications. The intake tube will be chrome plated.

IPB Image

Any plans to make one for a 2 liter George?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(STL914 @ Mar 30 2007, 05:35 PM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Feb 22 2007, 12:52 PM) *

IPB Image

Any plans to make one for a 2 liter George?

2.0 is in stock and 129.50 looks beautiful and fits perfectly
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(DerekKim @ Mar 18 2007, 07:45 PM) *

129.50 and perfect for the d jetronic daily driver It is beautifully chromed and a perfect fit
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.