Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT KTM is now a ultra light weight high performance car manufacturer&#
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr. Roger
http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/vol...icle_1932.shtml

IPB Image

i need more details on this one. i do love KTM motorcycles!

TonyAKAVW
I like it a lot. I've been watching as pictures of that have been coming out over the last few weeks. I think the impression that the Ariel Atom is having is enough to cause others to follow suit. Between the Elise, the Atom, and the KTM car, we are finally getting some good pure mid-engine sports cars. Its too bad that Porsche is so exclusive and luxury oriented now, they might be able to come up with something interesting.

It would be nice if something like these came out of some of the Japanese car companies. Subaru or Mitsubishi have some nice motors that would be well paired with exoskeleton cars.

-Tony
jd74914
QUOTE(TonyAKAVW @ Feb 23 2007, 05:06 PM) *

Its too bad that Porsche is so exclusive and luxury oriented now, they might be able to come up with something interesting.

agree.gif It would be interesting to see what Porsche could do if they actually designed a car for the market segment.
Gustl
QUOTE(Dr. Roger @ Feb 23 2007, 10:47 PM) *

i need more details on this one.

it's from AUSTRIA rocking nana.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif
thumb3d.gif driving.gif clap56.gif driving.gif smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif boldblue.gif driving.gif
JPB
The only reason why car manufactureres make what they make is that they have developed a niche for what they sell and/or they fabricate something that is popular for that time. Think of the SUV boom and P.... even got in on the craze. If there is a demand generated by this design, then every car company will jump on the band wagon. I'm a roadster kinda guy and thats why to me the 914 has it all.
fiid
That thing is hot. I'd love something like that. With the weather around here I could totally use one of these bug-in-teeth superlight thingies.

lotus_65
yea cool, but what good is it except to be a go-cart racer at the club track? i just can't see it on the road, but i tap a stick when i walk...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.