Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GT construction specs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Johny Blackstain
With all the flares purchased around here I was wondering what wheels/tires/spacers everyone is going to use? Also wondering about front mounted oil cooler plumbing/routing/thermostat locations... how were the GTs routed? Thanks.
cool_shades.gif
degreeoff
Just do a search for oil line routing...lots of info Are you going for "the real deal" look or something that works good and is much simpler? I know the stock GT setup IMHO is a PIA to route...god what a lot of hose and elbows.....

I think the GT cars had 7's front and 8 rears....911 offset?

my $.02

Josh
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(degreeoff @ Feb 24 2007, 06:47 PM) *

Just do a search for oil line routing...lots of info Are you going for "the real deal" look or something that works good and is much simpler? I know the stock GT setup IMHO is a PIA to route...god what a lot of hose and elbows.....

I think the GT cars had 7's front and 8 rears....911 offset?

my $.02

Josh

Hey Josh- something that works as well, not original. I got an oil cooler kit from George, AA, & was wondering the best way to rout everything. Where exactly to cut holes, run lines, place thermostat, etc... Also wondering about installing quick change valves of some kind for oil changes. As for the wheels I have 15x7s in the front & 15x8s in the back. Back looks fine & is sporting 225/50s. Front looks too skinny, has stock spacers & is sporting 205/50s. It's for the black rocket, now know as "Mnatasha". (M is silent) Thanks. cool_shades.gif
Eric_Shea
7's and 8's (x15 of course). Fronts had spacers. Gotta run out to a party but I'll get the specs for you later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.