Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well...Looks like I'm not going anywhere for a while...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
wbergtho
And please, no comments from anyone living in California. I don't want to hear it!!!! rolleyes.gif
Andyrew
Its been storming and raining like crazy... Not 914 weather..

BTW.. you make my GF jealous with that white stuff. (I told her she's never had to live with it..)
jim912928
I hear your pain...just east of you and I'm gearing up to go snow blow. I've got a good 2-2 1/2 feet piled up on the upper deck from the drifting...snow plows just went by and the end of the driveway is about 3 foot and about 5 feet into the driveway...and now it looks like it's sleeting!

24 hours ago there was not much...so now in the spirit of the infamous Jack Bauer (24)......."DAMNIT"...lol
jim912928
2 1/2 hours later and the driveway and decks are clear...and it's still snowing!
Allan
I'm in L.A. and it looks like wet times are heading in from the west.
PORobinSCHE
QUOTE(wbergtho @ Feb 25 2007, 10:13 AM) *

And please, no comments from anyone living in California. I don't want to hear it!!!! rolleyes.gif

Well, dambit we had to wash vehicles and rake leaves today.....how i hate this florida weather chair.gif
rfuerst911sc
Yep 80 degrees and sunny in Orlando today!!!
aircooledboy
Man we lucked out. It was snowing like a beotch here about 8:00 last night. We had about 5-6 inches by 11:00. But, it started raining around midnight, and has been ever since. Power was out from 1:00 am until about 5:30 this morning. No power = no furnace. Good thing I built that fire place in the bedroom. aktion035.gif It was getting pretty cold away from the fire place til the juice came back on. Now we've got about 2" of slush everywhere, but it beats the hell out of 18" of white stuff.

Come on freakin spring!!!!!!! headbang.gif
TimT
18" thats it? poke.gif

I was up at my place in Vermont for the last week..

40" of snow in Brandon, Vermont. Then one morning I work up to go skiing, and the outside temp was -15

Fort Ann, NY

Click to view attachment

The temp later warmed up a bit -10 in my backyard @Beebe, Vermont

Click to view attachment

ClayPerrine
We had a hell of a windstorm yesterday.. 50MPH gusts. All of the loose dirt in West Texas is now in East Texas.

But it is 68 degrees here and sunny now.

drewvw

my wife is on her way to st. cloud for work, flight delayed due to snow in your region up there...
degreeoff
Hey TimT,

How is Killington looking?? I am going up 4-9th to ski....hope it is AWESOME!!!

josh
TimT
Conditions at Killington are very good..... and more snow is expected. Sugarbush got a bit more snow than Killington this last storm..

March is my favorite time of the year to ski.. days are longer.. dont have the brutal temps..

drewvw

i went to mt snow last weekend and it snowed the whole time we were there, some good powder to be had.
degreeoff
SCHWING!!!!
JPB
Snow is a four letter word. beer.gif Crap so is beer!
wbergtho
The temp later warmed up a bit -10 in my backyard @Beebe, Vermont

We had about 2 weeks of sub zero weather here recently. You know it's cold when you can feel the mucas in your nose freeze instantly when you walk outside and the snow/ice sounds like you're walking on styrofoam peanuts. biggrin.gif Hopefully spring will come early this year.
rick 918-S
I say we all catch a cheap flight to vegas and stay at LVSteve's place until the damn snow is gone! dry.gif I feel you pain Bill!

I pulled 5 cars out of my driveway so I could plow it. I had snow drifted up to the roof of my Bimmer.
aircooledboy
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Feb 25 2007, 08:54 PM) *

I say we all catch a cheap flight to vegas and stay at LVSteve's place until the damn snow is gone! dry.gif I feel you pain Bill!

I pulled 5 cars out of my driveway so I could plow it. I had snow drifted up to the roof of my Bimmer.

SWEEEEEET! clap56.gif

I'm in. drunk.gif
andys
I share your grief. It got down to 50 degrees on Sunday. Had to break out my long sleeved shirt while working in the garage. Like you, I'm hoping for an early spring!! ;-)

Andys
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(andys @ Feb 26 2007, 10:36 AM) *

I share your grief. It got down to 50 degrees on Sunday. Had to break out my long sleeved shirt while working in the garage. Like you, I'm hoping for an early spring!! ;-)

Andys

Sucker.. have some of your own medicine...

It was sunny and warm all weekend here.... other than the sandstorm on Sat.

today it is 75 degrees and sunny....... No one in SoCal can match that today. I know. I just got off the phone with our plant in Chino, and he says its 55 degrees there.....

poke.gif
cooltimes
when the snow keeps you inside

http://www.dailymotion.com/visited/search/...dboard-box-race
rick 918-S
Their predicting another weekend of snow storms here. The forcast is for 18" !!! dry.gif
bd1308
Grab a snickers wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.