Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: current values of porsche 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
zztot
I need help determining current value for 914-6..

ToT
smontanaro
It all depends...

Skip
Porsche Rescue
Need more detail on the car to be of much help and pictures would also be good.

But.....project cars are going for $6-8000, decent drivers $15-20,000 and extemely nice, show quality restorations $30K and up.
SGB
Original 6 good drivers are worth the 15 to 25K they bring. Thats a special 914 and there aren't a lot out there. Mine (only a 4) on the other hand...
Just look at the value of the 914/4's the last few years,They gone way up.
For the 914/6 not many around,Its really hard to find a orginal non molested one.Projects 5-10k,Drivers 15-25k,Restorations 25-40k.There was a M-471 Factory car for 32.5K now that was the deal of the year,I realy wanted that one just heard about it too late.I own a four and a factory six,Once you drive the six your hooked. It took me 15+ years to find my six. I was the first to call on my car,There was over 20 people interested in the car.A word of advice,Be the first one to call,Have funds available,There a blast to drive.
Get the most orginal one To fit your buget. You think prices are high now.
Orginal sixs are investment sleeper cars,They havent peaked yet.
Good Luck,914
Johny Blackstain
What happened to that "hard top" yellow beauty in Texas that was just on eBay? Last I saw she was at $13.6k & had not met the reserve. Buy it now was $23.5k?
cool_shades.gif
Eric_Shea
welcome.png

Give some details on the cars condition and this group can narrow it down.
KELTY360
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Feb 26 2007, 10:31 AM) *

What happened to that "hard top" yellow beauty in Texas that was just on eBay? Last I saw she was at $13.6k & had not met the reserve. Buy it now was $23.5k?
cool_shades.gif

It went for around $17k (reserve met)- don't remember the exact number. Looked to be a pretty fair deal.
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Feb 26 2007, 02:16 PM) *

QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Feb 26 2007, 10:31 AM) *

cool_shades.gif

It went for around $17k (reserve met)- don't remember the exact number. Looked to be a pretty fair deal.

agree.gif I hope he or she shows up here, or is here. I'm very curious about that top. cool_shades.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.