Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving - early...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Have a happy Thanksgiving.

Thanks for sharing your 914 knowledge with the rest of us.

Thanks for the camaraderie, jokes, funny avatars, and gratuitous girlie shots.

Thanks for the compassion, caring, and encouragement when needed.

Thanks for making this place fun to visit daily (or hourly for us addicts)

Just thanks...

For those traveling away from this holiday weekend, drive/fly safely. Be thankful for what you have (or in some cases, what you don't have). Remember your loved ones... hug someone... and come back home in one piece (and hopefully a little heavier).

Regards,

Karl Ellzey
a.k.a. Hunter's dad
a.k.a. crazy 914 lunatic from Orlando
fiid
agree.gif What he said. And thanks for the foglight seals! And for the fact that the elise is finally being released in the US. And for 914s.
Jenny
Yes, yes! So much to be thankful for. Especially this board. People like you folk are proof there are selfless, kind and good people out there. It's very humbling. I'm proud to know all of you. (except you, Alfred)

Happy early turkey day! chowtime.gif

Jen
redshift
It's all true.

Thanks for all the information that makes it possible for me to do this anymore. Like magic, I needed you, and you are all here.

I blow more coffee out of my nose than I actually ingest these days.

Be safe, everyone..

..except Karl.

wavey.gif

Miles
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Jenny @ Nov 25 2003, 01:45 PM)
Happy early turkey day! chowtime.gif

Jen

You mean happy late turkey day.

At least for us Canadians, Thanksgiving was a month ago!
You guys (and gals) are slow!

Anyways, happy gobble-gobble, undo your belts and don't OD on the turkey.
watsonrx13
Happy turkey day to everyone on this board, especially Brad. Without this board I would never have considered purchasing another 914. Everyone have a save and happy holiday.

P.S., Karl I sent you a PM, did you get it?
SpecialK
QUOTE(redshift @ Nov 25 2003, 02:11 PM)
Be safe, everyone..

..except Karl.

wavey.gif

Miles

Okay Miles, I guess it's not an act. hide.gif
Qarl
I was looking at this thread, thinking... I didn't type this... but then I realized it was resurrected from last year!

Happy Thanksgiving all!

mueba.gif
skline
Too funny, I hope all the good wishes still stand. Happy thankgiving to all again this year. Too bad the avatars dont stay the way they were, that would have given it away.
type47fan
Be safe out there and enjoy your time together with friends and family!
tdgray
Yea I noticed the dates and said huh.gif

It doesn't matter I'm still thankful for all those things and more. smile.gif

Qarl give Hunter a big hug from all of us and don't eat to much Turduken. biggrin.gif

Oh yea and I am mostly thankful for four days off. clap56.gif Been brutal at work lately.
bernbomb914
here!!! here!!! cheers to everyone in this garage on this day to be grateful for all your blessings and your 914s

Bernie chowtime.gif beerchug.gif drunk.gif
Root_Werks
beerchug.gif chowtime.gif To a bunch of great people. Have a safe and happy one!
Jenny
lol2.gif

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm thankful for all I have, and for the great friends that are here. wub.gif

Jen
Allan
I am not only thankful for all of the things that I can be greatful for, but to all of you as well. I have loved the 914 since they were introduced and can finally say "I have one", but I would not be this involved if it were not for you guys! I want to express my special thanks to Slits, who has been not only the funniest but a real deal kind of guy. I love all the rest of you non-conformists as well. It would just take up all the memory of the server to express it. Thank you all!!!!!!!!!! wink.gif
ClayPerrine
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone here. To show my appreciation, I have enclosed some pumpkin pie for all of you.....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.