Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DWDesignWerks Oil Filler Neck
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
BigD9146gt
Oil Filler Necks are ready for purchase. The caps are 6061 aluminum with a grey anodize. The dip stick tube and base is made from 304 stainless steel and press fit into the 6061 aluminum main neck section which has been flat black powder coated. The dip sticks are made from a spring stainless steel and a close copy of the early original NLA 911's & 914-6's.

Filler neck: $175.
Dip stick: $40
Together: $190

IPB Image

IPB Image

Cheers, Don.
rfuerst911sc
Does this mean you now manufacture and sell the oil tank,filler neck and oil filter mount? I've been watching from the sidelines as eventually I will need this for my -6 conversion.
BigD9146gt
QUOTE(rfuerst911sc @ Feb 26 2007, 02:30 PM) *

Does this mean you now manufacture and sell the oil tank,filler neck and oil filter mount? I've been watching from the sidelines as eventually I will need this for my -6 conversion.

Thats correct, I have all the oil tank parts! I will also have oil hard lines available soon...

IPB Image
rfuerst911sc
How much for all items in the picture? The complete setup minus the oil lines. Thanks
Cruzing
I maybe interested in that package also.. smile.gif
BigD9146gt
Gentlemen, the pricing is as fallows:

Oil Tank: $750
Oil Filter Stand: $125
Oil Filler Neck: $175
Dip Stick: $40
Oil Filler Neck and Dip Stick: $190

Oil Tank, Filter Stand, Filler Neck & Dip stick: $1000+shipping.

Cheers, Don.
DWDesignWerks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.