Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Non-standard paint colors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxsterfan
I feel I want to paint my 1970 its original Adriatic Blue, but I am such a masochist...

Anyone have pics of their teeners in non-standard colors? (non-original 914 colors). For example, I kind of like Lapis Blue Metallic.

burnout.gif
boxsterfan
I am 99% sure I will paint it original. It's that darn aubergine thread a couple weeks ago...plus I want to see some more 914 pics!

chowtime.gif
Aaron Cox
sirandy has "guards red" i think wink.gif
madd_dogg_914
This is called Marathon Blue Metallic. It is a 911 color from the early eighties. It is a little bit calmer than some of the 70's colors that came stock on the teener. Although your original isn't too bad, I kinda like it. A little flashy. cool.gif

IPB Image
madd_dogg_914
Mine was originaly Marathon Blue. Not blue enough if you ask me. Of course, people still call mine silver all the time.

-Chris
Ray Warren
mercedes benz "brilliant silver"
i'm luvin it.
seanery
see robby750's car. Best blue alive, I swear!
robby750
Did someone mention my name? Here it is. I have no pictures regardless of lighting that really reflect it's true color.
Kargeek
80's Porsche Chiffon White. Dave H
Steve Thacker
83 Corvette color "Spectrum Red"
thomasotten
what color os that, Robby?
mike_the_man
I have no idea what this color is called. It was painted by the PO. It's a dark grey, sometimes it looks a little purple when the light hits it just right.
seanery
Steve,

I didn't know they made vettes in '83!

The C4 was scheduled to arrive in '83 but wasn't ready. confused24.gif
Steve Thacker
beats me seanery huh.gif confused24.gif
I sad ah lik that purty culler from a book and they paint'd it? LOL
DuckRyder
Another vote for the stock color.
robby750
ANCONA BLUE METALLIC I'm very proud.
ppickerell
totally bitchin clear coat
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.