Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yellow: Not only fast but...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
Popular car colors and the personalities who drive them, according to Colormatters.com:

Black: Aggressive personality or someone who is an outsider or rebel. Of all car colors, this is the most likely to be involved in an accident.

Silver: Cool, calm and slightly aloof.

Green: Hysterical tendencies.

Yellow: Idealistic and novelty loving.

Blue: Introspective, reflective and cautious.

Gray: Calm, sober and dedicated to work.

Red: Full of zest, energy and drive; thinks, moves and talks quickly.

Pink: Gentle, loving and affectionate.

White: Status-seeking extroverts.

Cream: Self-contained and controlled. This color car is least likely to be involved in an accident.

TROJANMAN
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 28 2007, 04:10 PM) *

Pink: Gentle, loving and affectionate.

wub.gif

What? No Copper on the list confused24.gif
scotty b
Lets see I have (some will be's)

2 black, 1 silver, 3 green, 1 white,1 blue,1 orange,1 might be maroon (red)....huh no freekin yellow ones yet idea.gif
Eric_Shea
What? No Copper on the list

I purposefully took it off to protect the not-so-innocent biggrin.gif
goose2
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 28 2007, 03:10 PM) *

Popular car colors and the personalities who drive them, according to Colormatters.com:
Yellow: Idealistic and novelty loving.

So....I guess orange is a little red and a little yellow huh? I'd better learn to think more quickly and talk fast....or else repaint idea.gif
cooltimes

2 black, 1 silver, 3 green, 1 white,1 blue,1 orange,1 might be maroon (red)....huh no freekin yellow ones yet idea.gif

Combo. Mixed emotions, hopes to run, proven crafty and finally usually broke.
beerchug.gif blink.gif beerchug.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 28 2007, 03:10 PM) *

av-943.gif

i'm probably the laziest dude on earth. energy my a$$. don't talk much at all and most certainly don't like to move fast (or move at all, actually) ...

i just happen to like red cars ...
driving.gif Andy
scotty b
QUOTE(cooltimes @ Feb 28 2007, 03:55 PM) *

Holy crap are you Carnack the magnificent? Scary thing is that is about right on dry.gif
Eric_Shea
i'm probably the laziest dude on earth. energy my a$$. don't talk much at all and most certainly don't like to move fast (or move at all, actually) ...

i just happen to like red cars ...

Red: Full of zest, energy and drive; thinks, moves and talks funny.

But... biggrin.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Feb 28 2007, 03:59 PM) *

Red: Full of zest, energy and drive; thinks, moves and talks funny.

But... biggrin.gif

nice edit ... slap.gif
cooltimes

QUOTE(cooltimes @ Feb 28 2007, 03:55 PM) *

Holy crap are you Carnack the magnificent? Scary thing is that is about right on dry.gif

Yep. I am magnificent, have a nack for cars (get it), drink any Bud's wearing a tubin Guinness and my best friend Doc slaps me up side the head with rusty 914 manuals that have all the right answers. In other words I got lucky.
My 914 is cream but peachy red on the underside of the battery. Hit me hard to know that Eric pegged me that well. WOW.
Johnny Carson and his bud, Ed in link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnwyQFe3wRA...ted&search=
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(scotty b @ Feb 28 2007, 06:25 PM) *

Why the hell can't you fit the mold?! Don't you know the world will consider you.....something other than conventional.

What are you - some sort of 914 freak? No, I forgot - 356's too. What color? Surely not conventional!

Jeez - at least I'm normal. Red cars - ALL, except for the blood orange 911T, but it's full of red.
Johny Blackstain
3 black, 1 blue, 1 mostly white & a red 2 wheeler... must be a Virginia thing biggrin.gif .

shades.gif
ppickerell
Primer: Perpetually low on funds and mosy likely to be uninsured in an accident confused24.gif
Eric_Shea
must be a Virginia thing

Any of them holding up a porch? Oh wait... that a WV thing biggrin.gif
Elliot Cannon
I own two black cars, one yellow one, a red one and a brown one. Where do I fit in here? (Maybe I should'nt ask a question like that.)

Elliot
cooltimes
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Feb 28 2007, 11:20 PM) *

I own two black cars, one yellow one, a red one and a brown one. Where do I fit in here? (Maybe I should'nt ask a question like that.)

Elliot

You are a hot dog. All those colors blended make mustard. Mustard ileads a spicy life. Mustard attracts chicks. Cops too. So you spend a lot of time in court.
Problem solved.
Signed, the great cooley knows.
PS Not related to that colorblind dummy writing this. drunk.gif
rhodyguy
one silver one red. with so many opposites i must be bi-polar.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.