Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 REAR FIBERGLASS BODY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
msglaigaie
I found this on evilbay and thought somebody might be able to take advantage of it. Damn last I saw it was just US$20 some bucks. The add looks like this, I could not get the link to post or pics to come up. I hope someone in the neighborhood can use it. MSG L

Item number: 110096027108
THIS AUCTION IS FOR A PORSCHE 914-6 REAR FIBERGLASS BODY. INCLUDED IN THIS AUCTION IS LEFT AND RIGHT REAR FIBERGLASS FENDERS, FIBERGLASS REAR DECK LID, METAL MESH ENGINE COVER, FIBERGLASS SIDE SKIRTS, ONE HIGH DOWN FORCE FIBERGLASS WING( $750.00 ALONE), ONE FIBERGLASS DUCK TAIL WING, DUCK TAIL WING HAS MINOR DAMAGE TO FIBERGLASS BUT CAN BE FIXED EASY.
SirAndy
linky ...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=110096027108
URY914
This is local to me so if someone here buys this, I'll be happy to help out anyway I can. biggrin.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(URY914 @ Mar 1 2007, 01:58 PM) *

This is local to me so if someone here buys this, I'll be happy to help out anyway I can. biggrin.gif

I wonder if you can use these parts on a /4 ???

biggrin.gif blink.gif
Allan
QUOTE(Mueller @ Mar 1 2007, 02:55 PM) *

I wonder if you can use these parts on a /4 ???
biggrin.gif blink.gif

No, they are like stainless brake lines.

You will die. drunk.gif
quadracerx
Hi...

The EvilBay Seller wont ship....I wish he would...cause Id buy it....

Thanks...

Steve
URY914
QUOTE(quadracerx @ Mar 1 2007, 04:26 PM) *

Hi...

The EvilBay Seller wont ship....I wish he would...cause Id buy it....

Thanks...

Steve

Steve, if you buy it, I'll pick it up and handle shipping for you.

Paul
Allan
I wonder what an all fiberglass rear would do to the balance of an otherwise stock car...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.