Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miscellaneous ideas
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JeffBowlsby
How about a featured model year or color for the event? Say every event could focus on a different color or model year – maybe a registration discount, separate feature group photo

Hey the grille badges could be sent out with paid registrations. At the entry gate, all one has to do is check for the badge. Drop-ins would have to pay for a badge on site to gain admission.

This event needs pre-registration and prepayments to make commitments for everything from caterers, pro photographers, the venue(s) etc.
JeffBowlsby
Brad...what is the chance that 004 will make the meet? No way, maybe or absolutely?
Brad Roberts
I could have it running and driving for the event.. but not done 100%.

I like the idea of getting the people the shirts and the badges PRIOR to the event.

B
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
What about the Wifes or S.Others, things for them to do
planed and unplaned. I know that if my wife feels she is a part of a event not a bystander it's a hell of a lot easier
for me to be able to be there. Yeh: I,m P.W.ed . So What! Just my 2 cents Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
markb
My S.O. is a Mary Kay consultant. She could do a class or something one afternoon. No heavy sales pitch. Women love their cosmetics.
Queenie
I'm far more interested in cars than cosmetics.

But I'm a freak, and I know it.

smile.gif
EdwardBlume
Brad,

What would it take to get #4 there? Then again, what would it take to get my Dad's car there??
JeffBowlsby
Then again, what would it take to get my Dad's car there??

Yeah, what you said...that would be a real treat!
rick 918-S
I have a Miscellaneous idea. How about someone reading the posts here everyday. Time is wasting people. Plans don't happen, People make them happen. How about someone getting me the phone number for the fair grounds management, and the other places we want to consider. I'll make some calls or something. That will keep me busy for a while.

My name is Richard. Some people call me Dick. As in you DICK! Hey, What can I say.... My mother named me right
VegasRacer
I'm a little closer than you are Rich, but not close enough.
I found this on the Internet.

Publicity Director
mail@midstatefair.com
Mid-State Fair Publicity Office
Phone: (805) 239-2385
FAX (805) 238-5308

2198 Riverside Dr., Paso Robles, CA 93446
P.O. Box 8, Paso Robles, CA 93447
(805) 239-0655
steve@ottosvenice.com
I called and ask for them to send Info they never did. Steve
VegasRacer
Bad News - I see that the first weekend of each month they have a swap meet at the Paso Robles Fairgrounds.

Good News - They also have a motorcycle rally event in September so they should not be afraid of people like us.
rick 918-S
Thanks, I'll ride them like a shetland pony in a petting zoo.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.