Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 2.0 Pistons
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rwjames
Looking for a source to purchase two 914-6 2.0 liter pistons for rebuild on 1970 original six.

Anyone have suggestions for a vendor that can provide these?

Thanks

jasons
QUOTE(rwjames @ Mar 2 2007, 10:41 AM) *

Looking for a source to purchase two 914-6 2.0 liter pistons for rebuild on 1970 original six.

Anyone have suggestions for a vendor that can provide these?

Thanks

Post in the 911 classifieds on Pelicanparts site. Theres a few guys that squirrel that stuff away.
Eric_Shea
agree.gif but don't make it sound like they are for an uber-rare 914-6 build. They're simply 2.0T pistons and cylinders. Not what I'd call highly desirable.
911quest
Rich make sure they are marked with a zero on the piston crown
Thanks Tony
xsurfer
What is the Zero indicative of? I just bought a 6, am trying to learn what I can.

Thanks
\

quote name='911quest' date='Mar 2 2007, 10:40 AM' post='869809']
Rich make sure they are marked with a zero on the piston crown
Thanks Tony
[/quote]
type47
have anything to trade? i have a basketcase 69 T motor that i plan to eventually build to a 2.2 so the 2.0 p&c's are taking up valuable space.
brp914
I don't understand how you could undertake the risk, all that work, throwing a bunch of old parts together, with the best case scenario that you'll end up with a car that will get blown off by corollas. minimal mods will get you another 30hp.
rwjames
It's not my project and I don't have a lot of details on the rebuild. I was just posting this for a freind to try to help him out with some possible sources.

It sounds like everyone suggests upgrading to improve performance, yet maintain original engine and appearance.

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.