Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Offered here first...cheap Eyetalian sporty car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Selling for a neighbor. I've driven it, quick, nimble, clean acceleration w/o a stumble.....2.0L, five speed, newer soft top convert, alloy wheels, runs well, no smoke, good range of compression, cosmetically challenged interior, exterior is OK, some rust above the rear bumper (see pic), speedo broken shows 135K, minor alphabeta rash on right front fender......$1500 FOB Santa Barbara.....

Here for the day then eBay on Saturday with no reserve.....

Specs
2455 lbs
DOHC, 111 hp@ 5k rpms
122 foot/lbs torque
9.0/1 compression
SPICA Fuel Injection
Alum block and head
long/short control arms with coil springs
rigid rear axle with 3 trailing links coil springs
front and rear anti-roll bars
Bridgestone Potenza 195/14 tires
5 speed 4.56:1 final drive
ChrisPaegelow
I would love it but the problem is getting it to Wisconsin, and then where to stash it until this snow goes away sad.gif
Joe Bob
$800 bucks to ship to WI.....tell ya what I'll toss in a free set of 914club sweats, hat, mug and, polo for BOTH the driver and the passenger.....
drewvw

i also would love to grab that car if I could.

If it hasn't been changed that car should have the SPICA fuel injection which seems to be a nitemare for the majority and yet a few make it through with 130K+ miles and run like a top.

so this must be a good car if its still around and running well at this point...
fiid
I know a group of people which will almost certainly contain an interested party - drop me an email if you want me to post it there (It's a mailing list).

BTW - Mike - I know I still need to load and take a look at your Megasquirt files - Things are just mental busy for me at the moment... sad.gif

Joe Bob
Go for it.....

I'm in no hurry on the MS files....thanks for taking the time....
fiid
cross posted.... I sent out the link to this thread.
ChrisPaegelow
I'll see what my dad thinks of it later tonight, cause he's the one with the garage...
The thing is though, that looks cool and it's cheap, but if I got it there'd be no room for a teener!
rick 918-S
That's Italian trash.... Besides I only steal Porsches.. laugh.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 2 2007, 06:48 PM) *

Martin Sheen's kid....Gone in 48 hours.....

Gimme me something hard.... blink.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikez @ Mar 2 2007, 07:18 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 2 2007, 06:48 PM) *

Martin Sheen's kid....Gone in 48 hours.....

Gimme me something hard.... blink.gif

icon_bump.gif
Joe Bob
12 more hours and this offer is gonna be pulled.....
Joe Bob
link

Listed on eBay.... blink.gif
skline
That was not 12 hours Mikey, where did you go to school?
Joe Bob
Yeah well I have a track meet that I have to attend and needed to get it listed.....the asking price is still valid. I can always take the evilBay ad down.....

Picture perfect day to see a track meet...I get to shoot my new .38 blank ammunition (reloaded myself) and wear my spiffy new RED Blazer....
Aaron Cox
Take a couple laps there mikey..... good for ya smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.