Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top Gear Top Gear Top Gear Top Gear Top Gear Top Gear Top Gear Top Gea
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bondo
Top Gear!
porschecb
You missed the R on the 7th key in (Top Gea)
porschecb
Oh! Last one to!
So.Cal.914
Whats this thread about? confused24.gif
fiid
http://www.finalgear.com

You can download a torrent every sunday night / monday pretty much

There is a series on right now.

VaccaRabite
QUOTE(fiid @ Mar 3 2007, 11:33 PM) *

http://www.finalgear.com

You can download a torrent every sunday night / monday pretty much

There is a series on right now.

What Fiid said. last episode of the season is tomorrow I believe. Shorty season, this. sad.gif

Zach
bondo
Clicky on the linky.. it's a news article... the BBC and Youtube made a deal, and it mentions Top Gear.

(I realize you can get torrents, but it's a pain and they take up lots of disk space)

fiid
QUOTE(bondo @ Mar 4 2007, 11:13 AM) *

Clicky on the linky.. it's a news article... the BBC and Youtube made a deal, and it mentions Top Gear.

(I realize you can get torrents, but it's a pain and they take up lots of disk space)

I've been using a 2nd generation player/downloader called Azerus - which I think is available on both Mac and PC - it's been taking a bit of the hell out of it.

It's true they take up a lot of disk space. The quality is proportional to the size... although having youtube clips for stuff is definately convenient.

autohausdolby
It was so funny. I couldn't work out if the snapping of the Panda limo was staged though smile.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(autohausdolby @ Mar 5 2007, 03:21 AM) *

It was so funny. I couldn't work out if the snapping of the Panda limo was staged though smile.gif

As a rule of thumb: If it happens on Top Gear, it is staged. Sometimes it is more obvious then others.

Its really not automotive journalism as much as an entertianment show for car enthusiasts. It is more fun to watch then the older Top Gear, but the older Top Gear was more about the cars that an average Brit might actually buy.

I finished getting my copy of the show too late last night to watch it. I'll see it today after work.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.