Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Thanksgiving from the Zois' Family
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Drive safe, eat lot's and don't smack dumass Uncle Carl unless you can do it when no one is looking.....
seanery
Thanks Mike!
You have a nice looking family.
Are the two girls on the ends twins? My oh my you are gonna be a busy/hated/feared man in a couple years! laugh.gif
si2t3m
Ahhh!!! Football & beer time!!!

Mike, here's an avatar for you smile.gif :

Marc-André
Dad Roberts
Thanks Mike I hope you and yours have a very nice Thanksgiving also. One of these days I might make it up to one of your gatherings. Dad driving.gif
aufaber
Man.. it actualy took a while to descide if I should open a message from Mike that said "Happy Thanksgiving from the Zois' Family" while at work. Wheew, I feel like I cut the red wire and the timer stoped.

-Aaron G. laugh.gif
Gint
Happy T-Day Mikey

Girl's are getting big... You'll be intimidating young boys any day now. Not that you don't already.
Qarl
Yes... I feel sorry for any boys that will date Zois' girls when the become of dating age.

I can just imagine Mike greeting them at the door... naked, with bunny ears on and a shotgun in hand.

Oh... Happy Thanksgiving Mike!!!!
boxstr
The photog should have told you that was poision ivy that you are sitting in. Oh well, a little calamine lotion and the rash should be gone after Tday.
Hey have a happy one yourself.
CCLINBUTTERBALLTOWN
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Gint @ Nov 26 2003, 08:37 AM)
Happy T-Day Mikey

Girl's are getting big... You'll be intimidating young boys any day now. Not that you don't already.

Little fuckers are ALREADY calling......gotta change the home number......

I have a plan.....first one that comes over I will tell them that I love my daughter and if they make them cry, I won't mind going to prison....again....then do the Muhhahahahahaha laugh.....
StratPlayer
LOL Mike,,, I know what you mean,,, Happy Thanksgiving all hope you have a great holiday. smilie_pokal.gif
redshift
Happy one out to you also.

God hates you, you asked for the Danish Bikini Team.... next thing you know....

laugh.gif

..you are the manager.

M
Brad Roberts
Yeep. Happy TG everyone !!

We will be having some people over to our place tomorrow to celebrate/eat/watch TV/drink

All the people I know without family in this area will be eating with us...LOL

B
Aaron Cox
Happy turkey day.

I'd be scared if Mike Z opened the door at my date's house ohmy.gif
redshift
...bunny ears, beer, pistol...

..oddly, I think I'd get along with him just fine.

M
Jeroen
Since I'm not from the US, I'm not really familiar with the "thanks giving" holiday, but never the less... ENJOY YOUR TURKEYS ! ! !

cheers,

Jeroen
Jeroen
BTW, I think this is the first time Zois actually posted a nice picture laugh.gif
So THANKS for that as well

Hope you all have a good time with your friends and family

cheers,

Jeroen
Bleyseng
Happy TDay everyone!! Wow that is some pic MikeZ, is that your backyard behind the new garage?

Jeroen, turkey is soo lekker! Wish you were here to enjoy some, and the pumkin pie, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, etc....

Geoff
scotty
Little fuckers are ALREADY calling......gotta change the home number......

I have a plan.....first one that comes over I will tell them that I love my daughter and if they make them cry, I won't mind going to prison....again....then do the Muhhahahahahaha laugh.....

Chain-saws are way more effective (blood on the bar is even better).

What if they show up with a "no rust" 914 they want you to help repair? wavey.gif
Joe Bob
QUOTE(scotty @ Nov 26 2003, 04:15 PM)

What if they show up with a "no rust" 914 they want you to help repair? wavey.gif

They get a pass....maybe....
Hawktel
Happy holidays to you also Mike.

Jeroen, Thanksgiving is arguably the only holiday we American's have done "right" Forget all that stuff you read about it, Basically, you get stuffed on Turkey Dinner, Hang out with the Family, Watch American football, and its a paid holiday.

Kickass heh?

clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif
krk
Mike: Great thread -- best to you and yours! Great looking pic too -- thx for posting it.

YaRoon!: American Turkey day is a fine tradition that is easily adapted to if you're "not from around here" -- the neighborhood is in a good mood and food/drink must be consumed with groups of family and friends.

Best to all!

kim.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.