Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a favor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
Hey y'all... it's been a long time since I stopped into the 914 world. What'd I miss?

I'm in need of a few photos and my car is buried under a pile o' crap in the garage. I need a few photos of a 914's interior taken from straight down. Mostly I'd like a stock early (70-72) interior but I'm really not that picky. I may also be able to use a vintage GT style interior.

Thanks!
JBart
I can take the pics. for you or give you what I have from my 72' BUT are you
looking for layout or good clean inter. I have not had my inter. done yet just
bought the car about six months ago and doing other things first

Bart
Martin Baker
Armando's site may cover what you are asking for...
Bleyseng
you can see a bunch of interiors over in hte Originality forum this is a 72.
Bleyseng
GT car
Lou W
QUOTE(Bleyseng @ Mar 7 2007, 09:50 AM) *

GT car

Hey Geoff, Is that a roll bar or a roll cage in that picture of the GT?
r_towle
feel free to come on by and take as many pics as you want.

Mine is easy to get to, I drove it yesterday.
I am still waiting to buy yours...
Rich
djm914-6
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 7 2007, 03:31 PM) *

feel free to come on by and take as many pics as you want.

Mine is easy to get to, I drove it yesterday.
I am still waiting to buy yours...
Rich

Sorry Rich, I'm still not quite ready to sell. I'm really hoping to be able to put some work into my car and get it back on the road this year. bootyshake.gif

I found one photo in the classifieds that may work for me. I shoudl have said why I need the photos. I'm actually trying to make a scale model interior. The first few tries were from memory and I just didn't like the look so I was going to try to really scale down an interior from a real car. Now that I think of it... I don't even have an interior in my car to scale from. So far I've created a GT muffler, Dash board and Fuch wheels for the RC shells that are going around... all I'm missing is the "floor, seats and tunnel"

Rich, do you have a place to park your car so that we can look about straight down on it?

Thanks for the photos folks!
djm914-6
here's what I saw in the classified that I may be able to use... I was just hoping for an earlier car or even a GT look.
r_towle
mine is a 72 with movable seats for both.

We can take pics in the barn, plenty of room and a step ladder.
you can also borrow a back pad, seat, and door panels if that would help make the scale models..

Rich
Lou W
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Mar 7 2007, 03:54 PM) *

here's what I saw in the classified that I may be able to use... I was just hoping for an earlier car or even a GT look.

I like that, very clean looking. smile.gif
djm914-6
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 7 2007, 05:41 PM) *

mine is a 72 with movable seats for both.

We can take pics in the barn, plenty of room and a step ladder.
you can also borrow a back pad, seat, and door panels if that would help make the scale models..

Rich

Oh yeah... For some reason I was thinking you had an early model.
djm914-6
bump for the weekend crowd...
r_towle
Hey,
Skala has a /6, its a real one, so it may have the correct interior, not sure though.

If so, he works in Westford, and probably drives by your neck of the woods every day...
Otherwise, ask William Harris, he knows of a few cars on the North Shore that are all restored at a few shops, might be an early one up that way...
Rich
tdsmoonchild
QUOTE(Martin Baker @ Mar 6 2007, 08:57 PM) *

Armando's site may cover what you are asking for...

IPB Image

wow, cool rollbar! any more pics or info? and sorry about the hijack...
djm914-6
Looks like an autopower style cage to me.

Hey Mark Skala, are you out there?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.