Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to order the Revell 914 model
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
URY914
Here is the complete copy of my email with Frank Konisky of PeopleKars. I met Frank at the Florida Bug Jam a few weeks ago and he had a large display of VW & Porsche items. He is for real. Follow the directions and place your order. We are getting a 15% discount!! off retail list price.
Note: when ordering you enter the promotional code "914group" after you enter your shipping and ordering info. Just look for it, it is toward the end of the process.

Happy Thanksgiving!!! smilie_flagge6.gif

Hello Paul,

I have an answer for you regarding the Revell 914 models. I should have some inventory of the 914 models by December 18th. With more arriving in late December/early January. The retail price is $50.00, which is standard for Revell Germany die-cast. The attention to detail is quite exceptional on their die-cast models. I will however offer a 15% discount to the 914 club members when they enter the promotional code: 914group. Here is the information to pass along to the 914 club members. If they have any questions they may contact me directly. Hope this helps!

You can pre-order the 1:18 scale Revell Germany Porsche 914 model in either yellow or blue by visiting the People Kars website at www.peoplekars.com. Click on the Revell page or follow this link: www.peoplekars.com/Revell.htm. You can either place a $10 non-refundable deposit on the item or pay in full. Please note that if you enter the promotional code "914group" when using the $10 deposit option, the shopping cart will only show a %15 discount of the $10.00. The discount WILL apply to the entire order of $50.00, not the $10.00. Also, please note that the %15 discount is only applicable to the Revell 914 model, although you are welcome to add other items to your order. The first shipment of Revell 914 models is expected on December 18th and we will begin shipping the models in the order that orders were placed. If you have any questions please contact us.

Frank Konisky
People Kars
www.peoplekars.com
Qarl
Thanks Paul! clap56.gif clap56.gif clap56.gif
VegasRacer
Thanks dude. smilie_flagge6.gif Good Job. smilie_pokal.gif I ordered one of each color.

The models might be 1:18 scale but they probably weigh the same as your car.

I've bought stuff from these guys before. They rock. aktion035.gif
madd_dogg_914
I ordered one of each as well. Very professional website. Easy to understand layout. Here is the proof
madd_dogg_914
See, the discount really works. May not be much, but I will take $15 anyday. Hell, that is almost a gallon of gas here in California laugh.gif

-Chris
URY914
Hey, I'm just doing my little part of keeping the 914 lifestyle alive. smilie_flagge6.gif
You guys just mean soooo much to me. wub.gif
I'm starting to tear up. driving.gif
I gotta go. cool_shades.gif

Paul
Air_Cooled_Nut
Made my order, a yellow one smile.gif Yeay, thanks again!

Oh, and they have a Type 3!!!!
http://www.peoplekars.com/NewReleases.htm
seanery
just ordered 2 smile.gif
URY914
bump,

Don't miss out, order soon.....
bwilless
Thanks Paul!

Got mine ordered mueba.gif
JFJ914
Thanks Paul, ordered both! smilie_pokal.gif

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
grayson
sweet, this will go well with my 1/18 993 GT and my 1/24 Mini Cooper =)
markb
I've bought from him before & always been more than happy. Unfortunately I have already placed an order through Designs in Motion. $88.00 for both.
dsmeyer
QUOTE(markb @ Nov 26 2003, 11:52 PM)
I've bought from him before & always been more than happy. Unfortunately I have already placed an order through Designs in Motion. $88.00 for both.

Why is it unfortunate that you ordered through Designs in Motion when the price is lower?
They have listed retail price as $40.
markb
It's unfortunate for me that Paul went to all this effort & I can't be of benefit. However, I don't mind paying less. smile.gif
boxstr
Ordered one of each color. Got a great discount.
Thanks to whom ever set this up.
CCLINREVELLHELL
URY914
Bump.... smile.gif
EdwardBlume
Thanks for the word up!!!! laugh.gif
jonwatts
Are there any moving parts on this diecast besides (I assume) the wheels? At 1:18 size I'd hope for doors or trunks that can open. Sorry if I missed this detail somewhere but I couldn't seem to find it posted anywhere online.
URY914
Jon,
I don't know about moving parts. Email the dealer.

Paul
ninefourteener
Does anyone have a picture of one????
VegasRacer
Rouser
Ordered a yeller one ...
HarveyH
Just ordered a yellow one. Thanks for your efforts.

Harvey
GWN7
Back in Oct when these were brought up I ordered one of each from my local hobby shop. Called today and was told that he was told by the distributor that these are NLA.

WTF ...NLA before there realised??? Think the distributor up here should finger.gif

Ordering them from the above link now.
markb
I saw them on eBay yesterday.
robby750
THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF! mad.gif
Eric_Shea
Thanks for the service and yourt efforts Paul (honestly).

Has anybody gotten the real list price on this piece? I did the Designs in Motion thing. Sorry to be the one to sour the milk but it's easy to offer a 15% discount when you jack the list price to $50 bucks. He's offering us a service by selling to us for $2.50 over list?

Again, way ta go Paul but I think we be gett'n boned...
URY914
O'well, bend over and enjoy it.

Paul
Eric_Shea
O'well, bend over and enjoy it.

wub.gif

laugh.gif
dsmeyer
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Dec 6 2003, 10:35 AM)
Has anybody gotten the real list price on this piece?

Designs in Motion is still showing the list price as $40.00
jom
found some detail pictures.

http://www.moncrm.com/cgi-bin/fccgi.exe?w3...&ms.lge.code=UK
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif
Mine arrived last week ,looks great,good detail. I got the yellow one, it's off to get painted Black. Will try to post pic. when I get it back. Dave smilie_flagge6.gif
MattR
I know this is kinda late, but I think Revell-Germany is going to import these cars as a Revell USA car, so I think the street price should be around 16 bucks, and less on ebay. Their current msrp for the VW Beetle is 18 bucks, and usually the street price is like 10-20% off that, so...
thesey914
I bought one over in Austria while I was skiing there last month in an Innsbruck toy shop. Really good model but I payed 'bout 29.99 euros so don't pay much more than that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.