Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Martin Baker
Andyrew
Im in. No Fear this time?

Andrew
porschecb
OK! So let me get this straight. Are you saying if I show up on Monday the 23rd you guys won't be there? Because I don't want to show on Monday the 23rd and have to run with some other people I do not know. So Sunday the 22nd it is see you there!!!!! bye1.gif
Martin Baker
pffft
I'm in.

patrick
Andyrew
This event was canceled I dont think anyone saw it...

Tobra
so that is the white, scary fast car eh?
eg914
Anybody showing up this weekend? I plan on being there. Hope to see you Sunday morning.
addwestern
I'm in.

N
Justinp71
I'm in, but my car won't be.

Do you think I'll get kicked out if I bring a chevelle? laugh.gif
Justinp71
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Mar 31 2007, 03:54 PM) *

This event was canceled I dont think anyone saw it...

Are you talking about euro sunday...??? It might rain on sunday...
Martin Baker
eg914
As long as it is not pouring I will be there.

The first time I went it was drizzling, and none of the exotics came to play! Guess they aren't daily drivers.
Tobra
QUOTE(eg914 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:46 PM) *

As long as it is not pouring I will be there.

The first time I went it was drizzling, and none of the exotics came to play! Guess they aren't daily drivers.

Yeah, I thought that was kinda funny. I guess I better put my car's heater back together. Doing that PCA thing with Robby at the Towe museum at 1000 that day
Justinp71
Well doesn't look like its raining, what time are you guys going to be there?
addwestern
I am out- car won't start.
Justinp71
I'm back, there weren't to many cars out there. dry.gif

The only 914 there was bill's.
eg914
It was lonely, but someone had to show. Bret also showed up, sans 914.
porschecb
No way I am getting up early with if'y weather. Maybe next time. By the way I am looking to do a BBQ at my place in May. Details to follow soon. chowtime.gif jsharp.gif
Justinp71
Cool... hopefully mine will be running by then.... biggrin.gif
porschecb
What happend to your car?
Justinp71
QUOTE(porschecb @ Apr 22 2007, 12:48 PM) *

What happend to your car?

I pulled the trans out to fix the clutch and it has been snowballing to fix little stuff here and there, I hope to be able to put the motor/trans in next weekend.
porschecb
Do you plan on dealing with your engine lid at the same time?
Justinp71
I already put some way cool engine lid hold down bolts in. laugh.gif
Tobra
Brett was without because I am a flakey asshole, can I say that here? Sorry about that. Bill is a daily driver, which is pretty hardcore if you are going to survive the depths of July and August here.

Went to the SVR CRAB thing and I think we should schedule something for the evening after next year because there was a lot of good beer left over, 1/2 keg of hefeweizen and 1/2 of Fat Tire, shame. Those old heads have some nice cars, but they don't drink much. Forgot the camera, sorry. Got to meet McMark(hey dude) who drank his share of the beer. There was a nice yellow car with pretty backdated bumpers and the sidemarker lights on backwards, or on the wrong sides, just wrong.

Won't be able to go next week either, Alpine 500, hopefully it does not snow too much. May take a spare pair of wheels with the chains installed, just in case.
eg914
It was fun to see Brett, Justin, and Justin's tag-along (cousin?, my memory is bad). I talked with the owner of a white '74 Pantera. He drives it year-round.

Even the Mercedes-Benz parts chaser station wagen showed up!

As I was leaving a fellow came up and asked if there was a local 914 club. I directed him to this site, and told him to look for the Nor Cal 914 heading. His father has a '72, which he no longer drives for health reasons. He is getting the car cleaned up, with the intent to sell. He says it is in good condition. I don't know anything else about the car. Guess we will have to keep our eyes open.

I'm looking forward to the next gathering of the mechanically insane blink.gif

addwestern
QUOTE(eg914 @ Apr 22 2007, 11:14 PM) *

It was fun to see Brett, Justin, and Justin's tag-along (cousin?, my memory is bad). I talked with the owner of a white '74 Pantera. He drives it year-round.

Even the Mercedes-Benz parts chaser station wagen showed up!

As I was leaving a fellow came up and asked if there was a local 914 club. I directed him to this site, and told him to look for the Nor Cal 914 heading. His father has a '72, which he no longer drives for health reasons. He is getting the car cleaned up, with the intent to sell. He says it is in good condition. I don't know anything else about the car. Guess we will have to keep our eyes open.

I'm looking forward to the next gathering of the mechanically insane blink.gif

I will be there for the next one- wish I could've been there for this one. I was working over the last couple of days to get mine going- got a month to get it sorted...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.