Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: This came in the mail... hella cool!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
I'm so psyched... piratenanner.gif

Aaron Cox
virtual bitchslap for saying 'hella cool' chairfall.gif

nice plate.
Rusty
I've been watching too much South Park lately... lol2.gif

Thanks. Took me a while to thunk it up... FLAT-6 was already taken.
Johny Blackstain
I don't know... poke.gif kind of riles me up & makes me want to go out & get one that says a real 4. dry.gif Think I'll change my avatar again. idea.gif

cool_shades.gif
Rusty
Well with all them furrin engine transplants, I'm sure the option of a Daihatsu 3-cylinder is out there. Not much different from some of the others. wink.gif

Snatch up that "REAL-4"... so many imposter 914s out there. happy11.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 6 2007, 11:54 AM) *

Well with all them furrin engine transplants, I'm sure the option of a Daihatsu 3-cylinder is out there. Not much different from some of the others. wink.gif

Snatch up that "REAL-4"... so many imposter 914s out there. happy11.gif

stromberg.gif . Knew it was a mistake to pick a fight w/ an admin biggrin.gif . Now I'm trapped in the middle headbang.gif . Know exactly how you feel & do sympathize, but remember what that meant & how it made me feel back in the 70's sad.gif .

barf.gif, that last line sounded like a soap opera laugh.gif .

stirthepot.gif shades.gif
Rusty
Dude, there's no fight. biggrin.gif

Come on over anytime... I'll show ya the fridge... get yer own beer. tongue.gif

I have the 914-6 badge on the back. Of the folks that actually know what the car is, most of them ask me if it's a conversion. I actually showed some dude the VIN. Geez... it's not like these are 550s. blink.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif
1970 Neun vierzehn
Now you got me thinking.... idea.gif

NOTA 6
REAL 4
ITSA 4
4 FUN
4 PLAY
4 SURE
FLAT 4
PROUD 4
1700 CC

Johny Blackstain
Yes! stirthepot.gif

shades.gif
mightyohm
How about

EGOTRIP

biggrin.gif
Johny Blackstain
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 6 2007, 12:14 PM) *

I have the 914-6 badge on the back. Of the folks that actually know what the car is, most of them ask me if it's a conversion. I actually showed some dude the VIN. Geez... it's not like these are 550s. blink.gif

-Rusty smoke.gif

I know I know, just stirthepot.gif & waiting for the hitfan[1].gif from the Porschevs & Porscharus. Rick can get one that says "a real 8"! biggrin.gif happy11.gif

shades.gif
woobn8r
I like;

ROLLRSK8
rwjames
Not a great picture, but here is the tag on my 944 Turbo.

It may be suitable for a 914-6 also.
dflesburg
In Ohio, on my Mustang I have

IPB Image

I am putting Historical Plates on the 914
ChrisPaegelow
QUOTE(rwjames @ Mar 6 2007, 12:48 PM) *

Not a great picture, but here is the tag on my 944 Turbo.

It may be suitable for a 914-6 also.

That's a good one!!!
Grelber
How about my new plate:

IPB Image
rick 918-S
QUOTE(Johny Blackstain @ Mar 6 2007, 09:44 AM) *

QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 6 2007, 12:14 PM) *

-Rusty smoke.gif

I know I know, just stirthepot.gif & waiting for the hitfan[1].gif from the Porschevs & Porscharus. Rick can get one that says "a real 8"! biggrin.gif happy11.gif

shades.gif

Ya, "Real 8" or I thought "Alien 8" or "918-S" but I like the shock factor of the unknown.

I'm stayin low pro.. assimilate.gif
BMXerror
I got something cool in the mail today too... My $792 federal tax return! boldblue.gif I would post a picture of the check, but it's already been deposited in the bank (it came in the mail an hour ago). Can anybody say "new exhaust'?... hijack over. Cool plates BTW.
Mark D.
Betty
Nowwwww Laurence.... your purple.... aubergine car is going to get jealous if you don't get her special plates too.

How about this one for her?

Click to view attachment

I can just picture you driving around a big, bad military base with this license plate!!! laugh.gif
Brando
go for

CONE KLR
Eric_Shea
That's weird...

...you said you were going to get this one! w00t.gif
Michael N
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 6 2007, 08:25 AM) *

I'm so psyched... piratenanner.gif

Nice plates!!!!

I tried a bunch of different combos in California but most were already taken. It seems that we have a few cars here in the state.

I ended up with this.
John
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Mar 6 2007, 08:28 AM) *

virtual bitchslap for saying 'hella cool' chairfall.gif

nice plate.

agree.gif
markb
Um, Lawrence? I think I'm having flashbacks from looking at your avatar.
Click to view attachment
Brando
Ooooh...

"SLO PRSH"

or

"NOT FAST"
Rusty
I think the bitchslap needs to go to Eric. they don't issue that plate outside of California and Utah. happy11.gif

As far as Betty goes... I don't hit girls. smile.gif
Eric_Shea
Ssssstop iiiiiiit aaron.gif
Betty
"As far as Betty goes... I don't hit girls. smile.gif "

Heh, heh, heh.... if you driving.gif can catch me driving-girl.gif on the Talimena run, I will consider myself to have been "biatch-slapped" slap.gif ... but then you have to get me a beer out of the cooler at the Saturday night cookout chowtime.gif to "ease the pain"! beerchug.gif poke.gif biggrin.gif av-943.gif happy11.gif

Rusty
I think it's the other way around for the beer, Betty.

Oh, and when you bring it to me... make sure it's open. happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Betty @ Mar 6 2007, 07:07 PM) *

Nowwwww Laurence.... your purple.... aubergine car is going to get jealous if you don't get her special plates too.

How about this one for her?

Click to view attachment

I can just picture you driving around a big, bad military base with this license plate!!! laugh.gif

chairfall.gif
Eric_Shea
I can just picture you driving around a big, bad military base with this license plate!!!

Click to view attachment

Or possibly...

Click to view attachment

av-943.gif
tdgray
Put your hands togther ladies and gentlemen... Eric Shea... he'll be here all week. Remember to tip your server. biggrin.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Lawrence @ Mar 7 2007, 11:05 AM) *

I think it's the other way around for the beer, Betty.

Oh, and when you bring it to me... make sure it's open. happy11.gif

OOOHHHHH!!! You really didn't say that, did you???

She is gonna clean your clock on the Talimena run.. and you are going to be the beer gopher all night.

Dude... having lived with this lady for 18 years, you are seriously screwed!!!!

driving-girl.gif
Betty
"Oh, and when you bring it to me... make sure it's open. happy11.gif"

Oh yeah... you'll be open... open for ridicule clown.gif after you get an eyeful of the top-secret, super-duper, only two sets left in existence, AERODYNAMIC AIDS I just recently procurred for my car - at GREAT emotional, financial and personal expense I might add! (If a guy carrying a scythe comes asking for me... I went the other way). ph34r.gif

These are straight from Germany, found in a lost warehouse crest.gif , the last two sets left in existence, personally touched by the hands of Mr. Porsche himself, guaranteed to decrease a 914's coefficient of drag by 99% (and they're even rumored to add 100 - 120 horsepower if you utilize the special attachment methods recommended) welder.gif !

Once you lay eyeballs on these babies... you'll be begging for mercy and pleading to be allowed to come close and gaze upon them! pray.gif

In fact, talk real nice to me and I'll might bring the second set I bought and let you use them! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.