Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Picture of new Engine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pjhaun
Just thought that I'd post a picture of the Buick 4.1 (252) that is going in my 914. It has Aluminum Heads, Roller Rockers, Custom Pistons (9.8 to 1), Haltech Fuel Injection and a Healthy Cam. TA Performance is going to do a test run on the engine before they send it me .

Mueller
boldblue.gif thumb3d.gif pray.gif

I like it !!!!
messix
nice w00t.gif
markb
drooley.gif
LowGT
Looks purdy... but that manifold seems high, is that going to be an issue or is the V6 not as tall as a V8?
LvSteveH
TA Performance is great, I'm sure you'll be thrilled. Did they give you a HP/Torque estimate?

People really under estimate the buick 3.8L platform. I've got a 275hp 4.1L ready to go in one of my cars. Not as nice as yours, but pretty stout none the less. It's a really nice fit in a 914.
ottox914
Amazingly cool. It would look super hot with a set of ITB's on it, but $$$ for that....
Show us more once its in its new home, and you have some HP/TQ #'s.
Phoenix-MN
Phillip, looks real nice, my V6 is coming together as well this winter too. If you need more clearance for the air cleaner check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Carb-Hat-Fo...emZ150079228336

I picked up one of these and will use a dual cold air system to get air to the engine.

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.